Mediterranean Cruises

Will They Lift the Cruise Ship No Sail Order – Cruise Ship News

Will They Lift the Cruise Ship No Sail Order? The no sail order for cruise ships in the united states is due to end on september 30th. what will they do? will they lift the order? will they extend the order? Or is there another option? #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #carnivalcruiseline
Panama Canal cruise April 25th 2021 15 day email ajekova@travelonly.com
Alaska group cruise June 5th 2021 7 day northbound email dterris@travelonly.com

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States 🙂

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at ajekova@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

check out some more videos here:

1. After election

2. What about Canada? When will they allow ships to come to Canadian ports? They’ve been no better than the CDC, have they?

3. If in doubt. Staycation is the best choice. Get sick is it worth it? Why people are so impatient? Covid 19 should have been gone in July. Now we have second wave …..cruising again at this time?

4. Might not be until March or a vaccine becomes available.

5. GREAT PLACES FOR TRUMP TO PRACTICE HERD IMMUNITY MENTALITY. THEY OBVIOUSLY WORK VERY WELL.

6. When they lift no sail order, most ports will reopen. They've destroyed
    2020, this is year was a trial run, they will continue crippling the economy until we ALL submit to this new vaccine! They will exhaust us until we suddenly submit our bodies just to live life again.

7. CDC likely response: "Because the virus is still not controlled, we will be banning all sailing for another 90 days. Instead, enjoy spending time with your family at crowded beaches, theme parks, and plane trips!"

8. Don , flight have been flying half or less for about 2-3 months

Not 2 weeks

9. No sail probably out to end of year….hopefully not, but as things are going, its par for the course

10. What about the Abbott Fast testing? It should be rolling out now

11. This is crazy. I'm sick of the CDC. You can go to a restaurant, a hotel, movie theater but not a cruise. They have way to much power

12. CDC based their decisions on science, facts, history and therapy available eg, vaccine, dexamethasone, remdesivir. Evidence-based medicine.. no political agenda. I want to cruise too , but we need to learn from experience.. like Spanish Flu and bubonic plague.

13. we're all having a Vantastic day

14. safety first is cruise lines motto. they will take appropriate steps when resume

15. The idea of lifting the order and waiting for approval by the CDC is a bit scary. The CDC would be under no obligation to act quickly. That could string things out for a long long time.
    David

16. Why don't we move the ships to Canada, cruising them to the Caribbean?

17. How are Canadian regulations for cruise ships going Don?

18. When you say that they will start slowly. Any idea how they will pick who gets to sail and who doesn’t?

19. bottom line is no vaccine, no cruises. It was true in August and it is true now. You know this Don. You just don't want to accept the facts.

20. Thanks Don! Appreciate you buddy!

21. Don, I wonder how many Americans will end up on cruise ships who once on board, will refuse to wear masks. I am more scared of Americans than the actual virus.

22. Don you are a glutton for punishment. Why would the CDC (or any other health organization) want any level of cruising to start until we have a vaccine AND a reasonably large percentage of the population vaccinated? I wouldn't even want to go if I had to wear a mask, socially distance, etc on the cruise and quarantine before and after the cruise. It's supposed to be fun not a medical procedure!

23. Vaccine will be out by Nov so hopefully they have no excuse to let them return to normal Operations

24. NO- NOPE-NOTTA IT AINT HAPPENING!!! EVER Not 2020, , not 2021…not 2022….cruising os over for ever. Carnival is selling off all its ships….they have no cash left.

25. But isn't the hold until October 31st?

26. I'm booked end of February 2021 hope it happens

27. At this point it is not about the virus in the USA, it is about the election. Stay tuned.

28. The governments and cruise ship companies can do whatever they want to do.
    What I am going to do is NOT SAIL until I am comfortable with sailing again.

29. Wouldn't be surprised if they keep extending it til 2021 or shortly before the vaccine is complete

30. Keep your fingers crossed!

31. how long can the cruise industry hold on? If all inclusive resorts, Las Vegas, airplanes be open. Then why not Cruise industry. I think this is a punishment to the cruise industry for not registering their ships in the US. How long can the ports and cities/islands that rely on the cruise industry hold on. If you continue to pause – the industry may never return as we know it. That is why I think the CEO's are starting to get scared. How long do expect workers to wait. They have to support their families.

32. Perhaps Senior U.S. District Judge Patricia Seitz is buttering the CDC to keep the cruise lines shut out of the US to get what she wanted before.  And keep them shut down til Carnival sells or folds.

33. Well… I cancelled all my cruises for this year. When the mess is straightenen out I will cruise again.

34. Well… I cancelled all my cruises for this year. When the mess is straightenen out I will cruise again.

35. Borders are still closed so still can't come…

36. My one stop source for cruise info! Hope you are doing well Don!

37. good morning Don i say let them cruise if they get sick tough shit people want to hang out in bars resturants and on cruise ships so let them tell them the situation and let them make the choice

38. Who gave the CDC these excessive powers??? We are living in George Orwell’s 1984!!!