Mediterranean Cruises

MASSIVE Changes to Cruising from the USA! You WILL be Shocked!!

There are massive changes to cruising from the USA. You will be shocked at some of the changes. Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line’s Healthy Sail Panel have released protocols for approval to the CDC for cruising to restart again. Instead of reading the HUGE 66-page document, we’ve put the 74 recommendations into an easy to watch the 10-minute video!

▬▬▬

C R U I S E S H O P P I N G E S S E N T I A L S
Our must have cruising packing essentials:
Essential USB wall chargers:
Sea sickness patches and band:
Clothes wrinkle release spray:

Our camera:
Our main lens:
Our zoom lens:
Great cheaper camera:
Our GoPro:
Our microphone:
Our gimbal for smooth shots:

⭐ USA Amazon Shop ↠
⭐ UK Amazon Shop ↠

By using our Amazon affiliate links above you really help us out. It enables us to keep creating great quality videos for you!
▬▬▬

D E A L S
✈ Get $40 USD/£34 GBP FREE, Airbnb Sign Up –
▬▬▬

S U P P O R T U S

▬▬▬

F O L L O W U S
▬▬▬

C O N T A C T U S
↠ ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk
▬▬▬

A B O U T U S
Cruise with Ben and David produces fun cruise ship videos including cruise ship tours, stateroom cabin tours, reviews, cruise ship food, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs and live shows. We love to cruise, we bring you along on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, USA, Australia, and Asia. We love to sail with the best cruise liners in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, Virgin Voyages, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O, and Carnival Cruises.

#Cruise #Cruising #Cruisewith

1. Please consider subscribing for the latest cruise news and content! Thanks.

2. I wonder what happens if you unfortunately test positive ? Do you lose your cruise credit ? Or will they consider giving you future cruise credit.

3. Basking on the balcony with drink or coffee in hand watching the sunrise, sunset and moon over the water, watching the ship pull into port in the mornings and pulling out in the evenings, sleeping with the sound of the ocean outside your door, eating delicious food in a half empty dining room and wandering around uncrowded decks – sounds like a fair swap for having to wear a mask for shows, buses, tender boats, elevators and shops.. Part of the fun will be the sense of being a part of an historical cruising event – at least for me anyway. Am booked next August for a British Isles cruise, can't wait, fingers crossed it will be a go! Thanks Ben and David for a very informative and well presented video.

4. Brings a whole new meaning to the word, "Swabby."

5. You don’t like the guidelines stay home

6. They really want to make sure people don't even want to pay to get entertained. Why all that hassle when I can just go camping at spring without a mask, not have to pay all that cruise cost. Mask mandate no thank you… nature is free and no mask required.

7. And who do they think are going to process all these COVID tests for people wanting to go on cruises. My husband works in the microbiology lab of a hospital in upstate New York and processes these tests. The laboratory workers are already overworked processing COVID specimens for people coming in for surgeries and all sorts of out-patient procedures and medical testing such as colonoscopies. They've had to call retired workers back to handle the load. I don't think they are going to be able to handle processing tests for people wanting to go on cruises.

8. Ummmm no! Who wants to go on a cruise like this!

9. Great video very informative. I won't be cruising anytime soon just just too many restrictions.

10. Well that sucks. I rescheduled my December 2020 cruise and pushed it to December 2021. I dont do the excursions but I enjoy going around and exploring the local towns and beaches and enjoy the different cuisines. Since I wont be able to do that then I'll just keep postponing my cruises untill things calm down.

11. The masks all the time is going to be difficult to look past. May be delaying my 3 cruises in 2021 even further until the masks relax. ☹️

12. Boys your wrong !!! I’m not surprised at what CLIA has set forth

13. MASK = NO CRUISING for me! Are masks required on the water slides?

14. What if you can't get tested within the time of leaving.

15. Can't wait to be cruising again!!! 😪😪

16. The U.S. is far from cruise ready. My guess is that CDC will re=up the No Sail.

17. Our jewel of the seas sept 2021 has been cancelled 😱😔

18. Good info, thank you.

19. All I want to know if you tested negative beforehand, then on boarding day your test positive twice and denied boarding… will you be refunded your payment. And freely visiting the ports is a big part of cruising . Killing that makes cruising pointless needless to say

20. You both do such a great job getting the info to your cruiser's. I appreciate all you do to inform myself being I am looking to cruise again as soon as I feel safe to do so. Thanks again and hope to meet you both one day while crusing. I will wear your shirt that I purchased. 👍