Caribbean Cruises

Royal Caribbean Cancels Cruises Including Surprise Destination – Cruise Ship News

Royal Caribbean Cancels Cruises Including Surprise Destination. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line has canceled cruises to Alaska, Canada and New England, as well as Hawaii. Hawaii cruises have come as a surprise to many cruisers as they are part of the US so people felt for sure those cruises would open once restrictions by the CDC were lifted. #cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #royalcaribbean

Panama Canal cruise April 25th 2021 15 day email ajekova@travelonly.com
Alaska group cruise June 5th 2021 7 day northbound email dterris@travelonly.com

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States 🙂

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

Looking for information on out group cruise? Email me at dterris@travelonly.com

1. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

2. Canada and USA are not about to open. USA is too red flag whit Covid-19

3. Cruising will not be a cheaper vacation choice anymore. Might as well get used to trying some new vacation ideas. Quarantined ships would not make the Vacation of a lifetime for anyone. Old cruisers are still thinking about the old norm coming back. The writing is on the wall,take heed. 🤔😬

4. Dude it's no where close to make business as usual. Count international tourism out this year.

5. Cruise companies are the scum of the earth. So much pollution, so much damage to the aquatic environment

6. Begging for cruises to help spread more Covid
    How sad

7. You have cruise insanity get a grip dude.

8. What about transatlantic cruises in November 2020????

9. CONGRATULATIONS TO HAWAII FOR COMMITTING ECONOMIC SUICIDE!
    85% of Hawaii's economy and income is dependant on tourism!
    Mandating a 14 day quarantine and not allowed to go to the beach, volcanos, shopping, or even the hotel pool defeats the entire purpose of going there.
    It might as well be a jail.
    No surprise over 90% of tourists planning to go there have cancelled their reservations!
    Hotels are virtually empty, unemployment is soaring, and everybody loses!
    I cancelled my families planned vacation to Hawaii over this So, let's give a middle finger salute to the economically illiterate idiots who run Hawaii (Starting with the Governor).

10. No hurry, it is just to pass time, no essential activities, goods or services are being lost. Wait until it is safe.

11. Cant watch ur vids right now..cruising is dead until they have a vaccine..thats just the way it is…watch. cause they can cruise all they want..hopefully our government dont let any embark from our soil and they better not let disembark from another country on our soil..that was a chit show with all those Petri dishes floating around..i know u wanna make vids..but lets be real here..think!!

12. Yea don why are you asking why are they cancelling..who the BLEEP wants to go on a cruise during the Pandemic..which we are still in the midst of.. wait till fall lets talk cause if you think this is just going away…then you havn't followed history..Spanish flu cane back 10 fold in fall..most who cruise are older and obese for the most part..people who shouldn't even want to go on a cruise anytime soon..

13. Please Keep on Giving the Updates..
    Thank you..

14. Hey Don's Family Vacation.
    I Appreciate the Update..
    My Wife Wanted to use the Stimulus Check on a Cruise…

15. Any jackasses that think it's ok to crowd together on a cruise during a pandemic deserve the consequences!

16. Democrats…. oh well

17. Will we let all the Snow Birds back to Florida this winter? I say stay in Canada….

18. I had booked Norwegian cruise for Alaska for the month June 2020. Disappointed now.

19. I just want to be on a Caribbean cruise 🛳