Caribbean Cruises

HUGE Cruise News!! Ships Sold in Shock Announcement. Royal Caribbean Updates and MUCH MORE!

This week we have a HUGE cruise news update including one cruise line selling four of their ships unexpectedly, loads of updates from Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Carnival, and more! We also look at why one port in Florida is trying to stop large cruise lines visiting and how one Caribbean Island is opening back up!

▬▬▬

C R U I S E S H O P P I N G E S S E N T I A L S
Our must have cruising packing essentials:
Essential USB wall chargers:
Sea sickness patches and band:
Clothes wrinkle release spray:

Our camera:
Our main lens:
Our zoom lens:
Great cheaper camera:
Our GoPro:
Our microphone:
Our gimbal for smooth shots:

⭐ USA Amazon Shop ↠
⭐ UK Amazon Shop ↠

By using our Amazon affiliate links above you really help us out. It enables us to keep creating great quality videos for you!
▬▬▬

D E A L S
✈ Get $40 USD/£34 GBP FREE, Airbnb Sign Up –
▬▬▬

S U P P O R T U S

▬▬▬

F O L L O W U S
▬▬▬

C O N T A C T U S
↠ ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk
▬▬▬

A B O U T U S
Cruise with Ben and David produces fun cruise ship videos including cruise ship tours, stateroom cabin tours, reviews, cruise ship food, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs and live shows. We love to cruise, we bring you along on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, USA, Australia, and Asia. We love to sail with the best cruise liners in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, Virgin Voyages, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O, and Carnival Cruises.

#Cruise #Cruising #Cruisewith

1. What do you think of this week's news? Please remember to like and subscribe!

2. Glad to hear St Martin is one of your favorite islands. We took a cruise there on the Golden Princess in 2014 and were so thoroughly enchanted we took the last tender back to the ship.

3. I think this C19 paranoia must be symptomatic of contraction.

4. Just had my 3rd Cruise (this one CMV in Jan '21) cancelled. Is this a record?

5. ANY NEWS RE MSC I PHONED TO BOOK AND THERE WAS NOTHING ON THEIR SYSTEMS FOR EARLY 21

6. Oh know l want a cruise to get away from britain 😢

7. This is very worrying is there a war starting why are governments causing this – its easier to catch C19 on planes than cruises… no-one l know in UK and N CYPRUS has it

8. thanks guys very informative

9. I think the two other HAL ships are going to Celestyal cruises, anybody here with more info??:0)

10. Could you tell me about the realistic portholes behind you? I love those.

11. Lucky you two, we are all still waiting on our 125% future credit and fees refund along with the 125% on board credit we opted for, for all the cruise planner stuff we bought.

12. Somewhat new to your channel, but I'm willing to bet that your both English.

13. Yes guys thanks for your update

14. If they are only going to be at 60% capacity at first, if the ship has sold 100% of the occupancy how will they determine who gets to he in that 60%?

15. Any News About Costa cruises?🤔

16. So if masks are required at their beaches, how does one go swimming safely??!?

17. Love you guys!!! Thank you for keeping us updated!

18. Tired of hearing from cruise tragics who are banging on incessantly about cruising – or not. People are dying from this virus and all you can do is lament the loss of cruising. There really are more important things in life than poncing around on a cruise ship. So what if a few companies who have ripped off crew and their so called home countries by incorporating their business and registering their ships using flags of convenience in a third world corrupt ridden country. Get a life.

19. Please learn to pronounce Curacao

20. A ship is no better the the treatment of the crew.. in march crews were stuck on board with no way off.. till I see something on the crews being taken care of.. I'll take a pass on cruises for a few years..

21. HAL ‘Rotterdam’, Trans-Atlantic Cruise FLL-BCN 4/2017. Beautiful ship, fantastic crew. Sad she’ll depart HAL, but happy she’ll sail on!

22. Loved visiting Key West on a cruise stop! There was just our ship in port that day and we did not find the island overrun at all. Can’t imagine KW businesses would be in favor of reducing paying customers!

23. umm…this is not a "shock announcement"….its the tip of the iceberg…theres a lot more to come…followed by bankruptcies..we're witnessing the end of the cruise industry…everyday the news gets worse…they can only last as long as the money they have on hand runs out…prob early next year

24. Blessed Morning Guys… excited to he with you today and get the "Turn Around News" on cruising in / from UK today. Hugs till then 🙋🏻‍♀️🌴❤🤗🌺🌞🍹

25. Instead of same old all the time, what news of less known lines such as Genting with it's Star, Dream and Crystal ships. I hear they are months ahead of the pack.

26. I have worked on many Holland American ships. In my opinion Holland is a dead man walking. Their clinentel are too old and timid to return to cruising. I have personally asked family members in this age range who love cruising 100% say they will never go on another cruise because they are afraid. I predict Carnival will dissolve Holland within six months.

27. No way in hell can Carnival go another year without sailing…..NO WAY !

28. Love your channel.
    I spent my life working on cruise ships. I have worked on: NCL, P&O, Celebrity, Holland America, Carnival, Sun Line, Royal Viking, Windstar and Seabourn.
    As you know the big three are culling their fleets, selling perfectly good ships for salvage. I want to put together a start-up, buy a couple of the small to medium size ships and launch a new cruise line that is 75% charter and large group cruises marketed to the LGBT community. Not a party ship but one for people who are 30 to 60 maybe even have children or are in relationships, just normal people who want to be on a ship, enjoy themselves and not be judged. And make friends with like-minded people.
    For now our ships would sail out of and to whatever ports are open to cruise ships in Northern Europe, the Mediterranean and Asia.
    I believe we could get a Chinese bank to finance us. They are sitting on billions of dollars that will soon be devalued due to the fed's creating trillions out of thin air.
    Would you guys want to be involved? There is a window of opportunity open that will not last forever: ships being sold that are ready to sail for dimes on the dollar, all of the big boys are on the sidelines and thousands of the best officers, staff and crew are available.
    I am not asking for any investment just full partners in starting and running a new cruise line.
    Mark Thornton markfthornton@yahoo.com

29. I have sailed in both of the HA ships. LOVED them

30. Covid is overrated

31. I worked on the Maasdam, and the Veendam. (And the long gone Prinsendam)
    Sad to see them go. Lovely sized ships.

32. Everywhere channel different news?
    Someone says 15th September and now is different story

33. My first cruise is hopefully going to happen in November from port Canaveral to Nassau to perfect day on coco cay for royal carribean. Hope the cruise still happens.

34. You missed P&O selling off Oceana

35. We are travelling in P & O Azura but it was supposed to have a refit. Can you let us know if there’s any update on this if possible. We are travelling to the Caribbean on 28 th November. Love your vlog. Thanks Ann