Mediterranean Cruises

7 PASSENGERS TEST POSITIVE ON COSTA MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE LATEST CRUISE SHIP NEWS

Latest cruise news 7 passengers have tested positive for the covid 19 virus after taking a Costa Cruise in the Mediterranean. The Costa Diadema is sailing for Genoa Italy after test confirmed that the Covid 19 virus was found to have infected 7 cruise passengers. All crew are now being tested and future cruises for the ship have been cancelled. The cruise liner was chartered to a French based tour company for it’s last cruise and despite all of the safety protocols in place for cruising in Europe, the passengers were still infected with the virus. #cruiseshipnews #cruiselinenews #travellingwithbruce

If your thinking of becoming a YouTuber get your TubeBuddy download here:

Check out my new YouTube Channel called
Stock Markets With Bruce

Join me and the TWB Family on our first ever group cruise on the Harmony of the Seas from Dec 6th 2020 to Dec 13th. We leave Port Canaveral and visit Coco Cay, St Thomas and St Kitts on a relaxing 7 day cruise. Visit the link below for all the details.

For your travel needs visit Ambren Travel at www.ambrentravel.com
Call Caitlin Kari and Laura at 1-904-800-4440 or send them an email at

Become a SPONSOR MEMBER of Travelling with Bruce by clicking this link

enjoy the perks of channel membership! Join me Live every Monday at 7pm et for the Sponsor Member Hangout show just for Sponsor Members!

Get yourself or someone you love some TWB T-Shirts, Mugs, and other stuff by visiting my RedBubble Store here

Visit the Travelling with Bruce Facebook Group Page and enjoy the company of the TWB Family as we share photos and videos of our cruise adventures. Join the group today!

To contact me directly use this email
brucefrommert@hotmail.com

To sponsor my Channel or to look into a brand deal just let me know!
brucefrommert@hotmail.com

DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!

1. I thought they were testing all passengers before boarding on the ships

2. QUESTION? If these 7 cases were Norovirus, would you still call this situation an "outbreak"?

3. In our County of almost a million people, our daily cases run about 40 (many in a local university), hospitalizations are way way down and deaths are 0-2….in a county of 1 Million! I wonder how careful people are in Europe – sorry to say this, but they are not always the cleanest of people! I know people from those countries who only bathe a few times a week – they smell and it is disgusting to me. Sorry if I have offended anyone, but having been over there several times on business, the stench can be terrible. So what do you expect?

4. Hi Bruce, just wondering…Are those seven people still onboard or off?

5. It just TAKES 1 PERSON, just like that 1 guy who was in FLORIDA and came up to NY to go home to NEW ROCHELLE, my city….and he went to birthday party, a wedding, and church social……then he became very very sick with the virus! but in the mean time he was SPREADING to all these ppl who were contact with him at the social events!…..YES, it only TAKES 1 person to spread the virus! it's airborn! HENCE, WE SHOULD BE WEARING MASK! MASK UP AMERICA! THEY WORK!

6. why weren't they kept in bubble like MSC??????

7. According to Cruisehive,"It has also been decided to cancel the current voyage which is apparently a chartered cruise to France and with only French passengers onboard. " Also one of the positive results came back negative. Watch out for the false positive testing.

8. I though this was a chartered cruise out of France? Other cruises have had zero cases.

9. Those who are afraid of living because they might die, have already died. 7 out of how many thousands on the ship? So you're telling me no one else on that ship has a life threatening disease. Please test for flu, pneumonia, heart disease, cancer, COPD, and while at it, do not allow any smokers or alcohol users as that could lead to long term illness and death.

10. So disappointing. I wonder how this will work out and how it will affect the potential for Florida based departures.

11. 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

12. Sounds like because it was a charter cruise, people probably were more lax on the rules on board. The vast majority of the issues in Europe right now is that they are becoming like the Americans over here, they are growing tired of the rules and beginning to ignore them. Fortunately their governments are a bit more resolute.

13. On over crowded ships, outbreaks are inevitable. One solution is to reduce the maximum number of passengers, the law of numbers then dictates less disease. This disease is potentially dangerous, Chris Christie just got off 7 days on a ventilator after attending a Trump super spreader.

14. Thank you Bruce, this is exactly my worries about opening up cruising before the cure is available.

15. In France it's a curfew on 8 cities from 9pm to 6am.

16. The pandemic is fake, the testing is made up all the time. This is just stupid game. Is anyone still believe in this bull shit?

17. sad news but not a surprise

18. We should bite the bullet and Cruise!

19. Dang. that is all.

20. if they are following proper protocols, prob not a big problem

21. I think our new normal will resemble how we treat people who wish to take on high risk adventures (bungee jumping, etc.). If you wish to work or provide these cruises your custom, please sign a waiver of liability. In the event you become infected: 1) employees will receive care free of charge, 2) Premium customers will have 60% of their medical costs covered and a cruise credit, 3) Economy customers will receive a credit for a future cruise ONLY. This model will sober everyone up and make cruising decisions more stark.

22. 7 is an "outbreak" ?

Even the best Rapid Test by Abbott is 98% accurate. There will always be be False Negatives & False Positives.

Many of my wife's patients have had both.

I will step on a ship NOW if I had the opportunity. No fear here.

23. From July to Oct they did great job on cruise u not appriciate once people positive then u starting crying man…u r such negative person ..in USA 230k people died it's not for cruises ,tell govt. Stop airlines, restaurant everything

24. Appreciate the breaking news Bruce -thanks. Sounds like protocols were not followed aboard this ship, will be very interesting to find out what went wrong; was everyone tested minutes/hours prior to boarding? passengers allowed to disembark in various ports on their own? did all the cruise staff check-out OK?

25. Well we all knew it was going to happen right now the count is 7 on the Costa Cruise Line ship but I'm sure that number will grow even with all these new protocols the virus still pops up just like we always said it was going to I still say there's a major problem with ventilations on cruise ships the AC system help spread the virus I personally would wait till there is a vaccine available before cruising no matter how many protocols they put into place and I still say they should be testing before entering the cruise ship while on the cruise ship and before departing the cruise ship

26. This is just my opinion, but I think there should no cruising until we have a viable vaccine with a doctors certificate that you have received the vaccine.

27. No cruise ship should sail and no plane should fly until we have a vaccine. This covid thing is just to contagious.

28. 😅😅😅😅

29. Bruce, these a symptomatics your talking about having it for weeks and spreading it, well that wouldn't happen if they were wearing masks. this is where the breakdown comes in, we're never gonna beat this if people don't do their part.

30. their not following shit for protocol over there, so what do you expect

31. I bet they weren't going by the new 72 page protocol that was just ratified

32. I was wondering if they would cancel the next cruise for cleaning after an outbreak. This is really expensive for the cruise lines and causes trouble for the next passengers. Road trips are best during this time.

33. Not a virus comment but a lifeboat comment:

I remember from the safety drills them saying they have lifeboat capacity for everyone onboard. That costa ship has about 5,000 passengers and crew. It has 18 lifeboats. Thats about 275 people in each of those little boats, or am I missing something…

34. at any given moment every healthy person has 1,000's of viruses and bacteria in their body and never show any symptoms. Look people, Learn and understand basic physiology and don't be afraid of a single virus.

35. OMG you don't even know the details of this case, but its enough for you to vilify the whole industry. Typical.

36. Not surprised! It was just a matter of time. The virus is not gone yet. 😣

37. Lets keep spraying down public areas using carcinogenic chemicals from Dow and Monsanto to fight the hoax virus…