Miami Cruises

7 Best Cruises For Your Return To Cruising

What are the best cruises you should consider for your return to cruising, once you are able to or want to. For many that will be 2021 or later. In this I explore what you need to consider is likely to the most likely cruise itineraries that are available, and why, and then the 7 best cruises based on that to focus on. These are the best cruises that I am also looking at for those reasons.

Other Videos in my Cruise Shutdown Series:

1: What should you do with bookings:
2: Cancellations and refunds:
3: Cruise Lines Finances and refunds:
4: When Cruising Will Really Start Up:
5: How cruising will change: :
6: Will people cruise again:
7: Best Cruises For Return To Cruising:

SUPPORT THE CHANNEL BY:
Buying my Cruise T-shirts:
Booking your next cruise with CRUISEDIRECT.COM:

Gary Bembridge’s Tips For Travellers aims to help you make more of your precious travel time and money on land and when cruising the oceans or rivers of the world. To help you, in every video I draw on my first-hand tips and advice from travelling every month for over 20 years and 77 cruises at time of making this video.

Follow Tips For Travellers on:
– Instagram:
– Facebook:
– Twitter:

#CruiseTips #CruisingTips #BestCruises

1. Fingers crossed my cruise out of Dover to the Norwegian Fjords in June 2021 isn’t canceled. It’s my first cruise in Europe. Have done the Caribbean numerous times. ❤️

2. Too UK-based video.

3. Love Cunard transatlantic, but not for 2021!

4. Alaska is boring

5. Baltic cruises are much better than cruising Britain and Ireland

6. Here you have a channel promoting what economists call a sunset industry, it will never come back to the way it was, it's an utterly different world now.

7. I go on no other ship than Queen Mary 2

8. informative

9. Heh,heh. This must be a comedy video. Seriously?
    I suppose the lemmings will line up to die on floating petri dishes.
    Even in “normal” times cruising was a health risk.

10. You only have one problem, there won’t be any airlines left to get you to your ships. Airlines are failing left and right. You’re so concerned about your cruise lines you’re not paying attention to how you get there.

11. Gary, how do you stay so fit, especially considering how much you cruise?

12. Really enjoy your videos. I am a cruise nut, but fir me until
    #1 there is a covid vaccine.

#2 there are improved sanitary standards such as mandatory hand sanitizing before any eating areas are entered. And the buffets are served. I've seen some disgusting behaviors at the buffetts.

13. what do you think of river cruises? I would think they would be safer with less people and less to clean.

14. I think you may be missing one crucial point . Places like Venice have greatly noticed the improvement of clearer waters since the restrictions. They have always been reluctant to the big ships anyway so would it not be prudent to find out what ports will receive you with welcome arms or restrictions .I have just seen recently advertisements from Hays travel showing Norwegian cruises but only showed a couple of ports of call. a bit vague ? You also mentioned about entertainment onboard is always something to look forward to , yet again i think you miss a crucial point of social distancing .A lot of other u-tube video's have mentioned that some companies will have to reduce numbers in theaters because of this .This is going to be a logistical nightmare to conform to. Not only in theaters but bars too how on earth is this going to work . Also cutting down audiences will put a damper on atmosphere and i feel you have skipped around what could be potentially deal breakers for a cruise.

15. Good luck, dumbasses.

16. I will stick local initially so South Pacific (09 Dec 20) cruising out of Sydney. Dont need air travel either. I already have Alaska booked for 16 Aug 21.

17. – What will be the first seven letters in the alphabet when you return to cruising?
    – ABCDEFG.

18. Thanks so much for all your valuable information and tips Gary. I have a query about our travel. We were due to go on a Caribbean cruise in September this year with Royal Caribbean. We live in New Zealand, and have just been told our flights are cancelled and we'll get a credit for them. You said in an earlier video that we should wait till the cruise line cancels our cruise in order to get maximum benefits. Is your advice still the same?

19. Thank you Gary. We have booked a 12 day Caribbean on the Celebrity Equinox for Nov 27, only because due to a messed up Asian cruise Feb 1 st on the Millennium, we got a full refund plus 50% off another cruise to be used by January 2021. Not allowed over Xmas or on the new Apex. I somehow think this year is shot for cruising, my husband is threatening to cancel and not cruise for 2 years. We have also had booked for nearly a year a 4 day on Ponant L’Austral Vancouver to San Diego, (we live in Vancouver) for Oct 3 this year, just to check that luxury small ship cruise line out. We have booked our time-share in California for 6 nights post cruise. That deposit is non ref, so waiting to see later what Ponant will say. Also have the Island Princess booked for June 11, 2021 a 16 day Norway R/T from Southampton, it goes right to the top of the country. We love Norway. So we will see if any of them transpire. Good luck with your choices next year, do you have any booked for this year?

20. I moved my 10/2020 Vikiing Med cruise to 10/2021. I would feel safe then – it's a rather small ship. But would go before then if given the chance – but only on certain lines.

21. Great tips, thank you for sharing. We are still booked on the Enchanted for August first, hopefully it won't get cancelled.

22. Hawaii is booked for march of 2021

23. Couldn’t pay me to go on a cruise.

24. I think you should have included a European river cruise. With the smaller ships and less crowded ports, they are ideal for travel in the age of coronavirus.

25. Just booked Norwegian for this July in the Mediterranean. SUPER PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I never bought into the fear and am ready to have a great time. Sailed many different lines and Norwegian has always impressed with sanitation, cleanliness, entertainment and dining. Just more for your money with them.

26. One of the reasons that cruising will take a long time to recover is the 'aircraft carrier problem'. In other words too many crew members in shared cabins and spaces, not as bad as on naval ships but still a huge problem. The US & French navies have had big problems with Covid already.

27. Have my eye on a 2021 Cunard QE Alaska to Japan cruise. Now I am getting anxious, like there's going to be a mad rush to book in 2021.

28. We haven’t got anything planned for 2021 as we are booked on a world cruise for 2022 on the Aurora. We have booked an inside cabin to keep costs down and give us more spending money. So now researching hints and tips for world cruising .