Usa & Canada Cruises

USA Cruise No-Sail Ban Extended: White House Versus CDC

The USA cruise no-sail ban has been extended. I reveal and discuss the disagreement on the ending of the cruise no-sail ban out of the USA between the CDC, advocating a ban through to the end of February 2021, and the White House, who were looking for a month extension to end October. This time to be used to agree the protocols and plans to enable cruising out of the USA to resume as soon as November. What is the outcome most likely and what can you expect once the no-sail cruise ban is lifted. Not what you may be. To read the CDC no-sail extension to end October:

BECOME A TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS MEMBER

Facebook:
Instagram:
LinkedIn:
TikTok: @garybembridge

ABOUT TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS
————————————————–
Gary Bembridge’s Tips For Travellers aims to help you make more of your precious travel time and money on land and when cruising the oceans or rivers of the world. To help you, in every video I draw on my first-hand tips and advice from travelling every month for over 20 years and 77 cruises at time of making this video.

#CruiseExcursions #CruiseTours #CruiseTips

1. Thanks for your tips. It's been very frustrating, one of my favorite just caused me to jump ship. My cruise planner was permanently laid off few weeks ago, I had booked two back to back cruises same stateroom on July 13 for December. Putting down deposit then the typical count down to pay or loose deposit, then found out that beginning of July prior to booking they retired 4 ship's and itineraries didn't even exist. I understand they are reeling from all this, yes deposit returned but very sad rollercoaster ride. Thanks for your updates Keep safe.

2. Screw the CDC so tired of this shit!! Give me a mask and let's set sail!! smdh

3. As long as we need masks and all of this other stuff in order to cruise, in my opinion is a good sign to not cruise yet. There will be people who will not follow these rules. Heck, they can’t even follow the rules that are in place now.

4. Hey, Gary, just wanted to say some of us know Trump will win in a landslide, covid will go away 11-4, and all will be well in the cruising industry. I'm planning to cruise in November and then again in December. We can't bring the cruising industry back all by ourselves, but we'll do the best we can! 😉

5. I would feel safe going on a cruise at 50% or less capacity and with all the testing and precautions in place. Unfortunately the places the ships are allowed to go would not be my 1st… 2nd or 3rd choice.

6. When Cruise Ships port in Miami are they just refueling etc? Are they filled with crew? Does that mean certain crew members are still being paid to care for the ship. We get ships every week, but you can see there are a small number of people aboard.

7. You can set whatever protocols you want but there's one important thing you have to remember. You're dealing with Americans! They aren't going to follow any of that shit once they get on board and when they get some booze in them, forgettaboutit!

8. Donald Trump will probably be one of the first ones to book a cruise😷😷🤣

9. Let the cruise ships sail again. A lot of people enjoy cruising and there are almost cruises for every taste and budget.

10. Ready to go. I'll be there alone.

11. Hope we'll be sailing by July. Can't wait, need a vacation.

12. You folks that can't wait to cruise, go ahead; I'll wait for more peace of mind before I go back onboard. Thanks Gary for neutral news as always! It's quite refreshing to say the least

13. The ban should be extended, but really, does it matter? Are there really enough people who want to cruise with a mask, enough to fill up a big ship?

14. I think it's time for the government to stop playing nanny and let us make our own decisions. No one is forcing anyone to cruise, or to even leave their house for that matter if they want to stay quarantined. Let the people who want to get back to some semblance of life do it, and let those who don't continue to stay locked down. The government promised us months ago that "as soon as hospitals aren't overwhelmed" we could resume living. A couple days ago a doctor was on the news saying "we should still wear masks post-vaccine." Will it ever end?

15. The biggest change they will need to make is bigger on board morgues

16. I won't be taking any advice from Pence, trump or his administration regarding this pandemic. It has proven to be very unsound so far.

17. CDC===>NON ESSENTIAL
    CRUSING===>ESSENTIAL

18. 100 days for me, but not cruising until a vaccine is ready and in my arm. Further, I would not cruise until there is no chance that shore excursions are canceled or the cruise cut short due to an outbreak.

19. everyone knows CDC is a scammy organization. why are you listening to them??

20. CDC IS FULL OF BULL SHIT