Miami Cruises

Cruise NOW if you are CRAZY! Experts Predict No Cruises for 6 More Months – Cruise News Update

Cruise now if you are crazy! Experts Say No Cruises for 6 Months. In today’s episode I address some interesting comments and I look at the recent assertion that cruising will no return for 6 months.

Represent the locafam with a t-shirt, check out the latest designs at:

Our mailing address is:
La Lido Loca
4142 Mariner Blvd #402
Spring Hill, FL 34609

Information on La Lido Loca Group Cruises:

Follow us on Social Media:
Facebook Page –
Instagram –
Twitter –
Pintrest –

1. I would be worried about getting on a plane being so close to someone else.

2. Cruises will have the most strict protocols to make their return safe. The fact these people and the cdc are talking shit! Basically about cruising with no explanation whatsoever , other than go back to what happened in March n April… but none talk about all the pain and suffering they have gone through and all the safety guidelines that been set in place

3. Haters gonna hate! I don't know of any other industry/business that has spent months preparing to resume. Ready, set, go! Let the choice to go or not be to the consumer. Who even is Barrons and do we care?

4. If the current administration remains in power we will never cruise. The virus is going to get worse and worse. The cruise lines may not survive.The president has vowed to do nothing and allow people to do what they want. I really really want to cruise. It would be my first time…

5. I have been a frequent cruiser and I am booked on RC Navigator from Miami in January. It's a short cruise to Coco Cay and Nassau. I was on the Celebrity Constellation from Dubai to Singapore in March when it was cancelled midway and we were put off the ship in Mumbai. From the moment of boarding in Mumbai Celebrity did everything they could to keep us healthy and more is known now than was then. I think I will feel safer on the Navigator than I do going out at home in Missouri where cases are spiking again. All that said, it will take a tremendous effort to get the ships staffed, stocked, and running again and I understand the cruise lines being cautious if it looks like they might have to shut down again

6. First, how long can cruise lines hold out with no cruising? It's not a matter of if, but rather when Carnival, RCL, and NCL file for Chapter 11.

Second, Future Cruise Credits are supposed to used by December 31, 2021. That's not booking a cruise by the end of 2021. It's sailing by the end of 2021.

The longer ships don't sail, the harder it will be for the FCC holders to use their Credits.

7. Hey Tony, I do have a comment about the scared money thing from the past few videos I have seen from others RCCL has enough money to sustain itself for another year before any thing really begins to hurt the company and I hope the cruising starts up sooner that way all of us will know and understand what the protocol is for the cruise industry. Also thank you for all your hard work and insite into this amazing industry.

8. People are mean if they are behind a keyboard where no one can see them them they are meaner. They probably never cruise before.
    I am not sure how March became the magic month maybe because be little over year since the virus hit. But the cruise industry cannot keep hanging on. Even if they can the employees and dock works, travel agents and others that depend on them cannot hold on until. March. They like picking on the cruise industry no matter how much health and safety.

9. No one has a “crystal ball”.
    Everything is speculation.
    Avoid the fear mongers.
    Do not let them control you.
    Think for yourself.

10. Best wishes for cruising to resume! I’ll join you all when I don’t have to wear a mask and social distance. Hope everything goes great!

11. Why don't they just start allowing cruiselines to do cruises to nowhere with one stop to their private islands so it can all be contained? Doing this, plus enforcing all their new protocols for covid would likely keep ships covid free. Many of the ships in Europe who have started doing this have been successful.

12. Unfortunately these types of people will never go away. Wishing people to die must come from somebody who is surely mentally incapacitated.

13. love cruising here as well, hoping that cursing will resumes soon for a ton of reasons… I just also wanted to thank you for doing all these cruise update videos

14. Really hope this isn’t true, just booked the Miracle out of San Fransisco to Alaska only two days ago. It’s 6 months away. 😭

15. Tell’em Tony! 👏🏻😊

16. I know the risks and I’m willing to go cruising. If I didn’t have to take a test proven to be flawed and the fact the want to tract me while in the ship. I just want to live my life and enjoy things and wish people understand the US Constitution better and we could move forward with our lives.

17. I guess they can just call me crazy. I’m a nurse and since this pandemic was declared, I have taken every measure possible to protect myself and my family. We have limited where we go and who we see. If cruising continues to follow the protocols they are doing in Europe, then I’d rather be there than going to a grocery store, hotel, nail salon, or a restaurant. Where else can you go with the minimal security that everyone has at least been tested. I can’t even go to work as a nurse and have that same security.

18. Hahahah good luck keeping my butt on lockdown again. 😆 just use the knowledge we have and proceed with caution ⚠️

19. Yes, COVID-19 has spiked but it has nothing to do with cruising! Cruising has been shut down for eight months and counting and COVID-19 has not taken a break! We are all adults, who wants to cruise…. enjoy! Who wishes not to cruise…. fine, stay home! I’m praying cruising will be back up and running by December! I’m ready to cruise and trust me I’m not afraid of catching Covid-19 while I cruise! They want to keep cruising shut down while the amusement parks are going strong. People need to work in order to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads.

20. Karma is waiting for you mean people

21. TYVM! Internet comments tend to have some horrible participants, thx for wading into the cesspool for us. There is clearly a "too late" to restart cruising. IMO, there is a risk to restarting too soon. I see the political risk more than you. What is the chance that a "listen to the Science" /"not Trump" would accept CDC recommendations for an extended no-sail? Yesterday was the highest infections ever in the US; I don't see CDC softening as the disease worsens. .There will be sailing in the last half of December. IMO, the question is will there be in the first half of Feb? FL can set intrastate rules but the feds govern international travel. I could see Dec sailing starting and going great forever. But if they start and get another no-sail, especially after an outbreak or two, then they could have spent their money wiser.

22. You want what you want and that’s fine… don’t act like you care about other ppl jobs

23. Some of the largest cruise ships hold over 6500 passengers. The average cruise ship holds several thousand passengers. Most cruises average a length of 7 days. Take into account all of the eating and drinking that occurs 24/7 during a cruise which obviously can't be done wearing a mask. Take into account the close proximity of the passengers during activities such as swimming, gambling, dancing, attending shows, browsing, socializing, etc. Now, take into account all of the passengers who will refuse to wear masks or wear them correctly. And, many of the events take place inside rather than outside which makes virus transmission easier. So, it's not difficult to understand why cruising is being restricted compared to other industries. One can certainly understand the concern that a cruise ship could become a "super spreader" not only for the passengers on board but also to countless others when these passengers disembark. Now, multiply this by the number of active cruises. During a pandemic, the many pros of cruising are also the cons. COVID is a communicable disease. That's why there are no sail orders.

24. Same people not wearing a mask I bet .

25. We were on a b2b when the shutdown occurred and we were forced off after the first cruise. I felt perfectly safe on that cruise and noted the ship staff was taking the disease seriously and had implemented deeper cleaning protocols even then. With the new protocols the cruise lines are proposing I would not hesitate to get on a cruise ship. If you are reluctant to cruise then don’t but there is no reason to prevent cruising totally.

26. My whole family have a booking for February…so anxious to get out there. I think cruising should open. Restaurants and stores and hotels are.

27. Some people have nothing better to do than hate 😔 very sad!!

28. Everything else is open. I'm tired of people so fanatically scared. Bars not wearing masks, dining, hotels open. I'm not going to live in a bubble.

29. Hey Tony, forget about the haters. I bet if they are home all these months without income, they would be protesting to go back to work too. Anyway, it will break my heart if they cancel my April 2021 cruise.

30. Lost my cruisr on May 2nd 2020. Bought RCL in June with my refund. RCL stock paid for my cruise in 2021. Can't wait to book! Let's go vaccine! I have withdrawls!

31. End of “Flu season” as well 🤷‍♀️

32. so what some people say no cruising so why are the air lines flying and now going to add more people in there air planes
    i believe that cruise lines have the best way to keep there ships very clean they been doing this way before the virus
    i feel much more safe going on a cruise that with flying at lease on cruise u have fresh air and in plane you have recycled air
    open cruising let the people decide if they want cruise and if you don't then don't go it a free country you decide what you like to do cruise are cleaner than hotels so let them start and work out what is needed or not needed in cruise ship

33. 60K new cases today. Be real and accept that there is a Pandemic. Cruises are not necessary. Rich peoples pastime. Stop being a drama queen. Then again this is your income and have to produce dross every day.

34. Everything are opend in all words hotels, Parks, Cinema halls, flights why not cruising start atlest cruise following safety rules. No one followed safety rules.crusing should be start in U.S