Norwegian Cruise Line Air Program
Secure your air travel through Norwegian’s flight booking service for greater peace of mind. Our competitive service standards provide added value with convenient booking and travel planning options designed to make your experience seamless, from air-to-sea.
OUR SERVICE STANDARDS:
• When booking domestic travel, if direct flights are unavailable, we do our best to provide flight itineraries with no more than one connection with layovers not to exceed three hours.
• When booking international travel, we do our best to provide flights with no more than two connections and layovers not to exceed five hours.
• If you reserve a hotel through us, we strive to secure a flight itinerary that arrives to the embarkation city no later than 7:00 p.m. and departs from the disembarkation city no earlier than 9:00 a.m.
• If you purchase a post-cruise shore excursion, we book a return flight at least two hours after the conclusion of the tour.
• If flying from the West Coast to the East Coast of the U.S., we reserve an overnight flight allowing you plenty of time to get to your destination city.
• For cruises concluding on the West Coast of the U.S. with guests returning home to a city located on the East Coast or central U.S., you may be reserved on a flight that departs up to 11:59 p.m. depending on available inventory.
• Guests embarking or debarking in PortMiami may be reserved on flights arriving or departing at Miami International Airport (MIA) or Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Ground transportation is available at the same cost for both airports.
• Guests embarking or debarking in Manhattan Cruise Terminal (New York City) may be reserved on flights arriving or departing at LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) or John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK). Ground transportation is available at the same cost for the three airports.
• Guests sailing from Quebec City may be reserved on flights arriving or departing from Montreal International Airport to ensure the most convenient schedule.
• Guests traveling from North America to a cruise sailing from a European destination, are scheduled on a flight departing one day prior to your vacation start date to account for the difference in time zones.
• Guests sailing from Asia, Africa, Australia and New Zealand require a flight itinerary that departs two days prior to embarkation to account for the difference in time zones.
• Flights from North America to South America may include roundtrip overnight flights with up to two connections each way.
• Flights are ticketed approximately 45 to 60 days prior to the embarkation date and an electronic confirmation with important flight information will be generated and sent to the email on record.