Honeymoon Cruise

SAIL AWAY PARTY SECRETS Disney Cruise Line

The sail away party on the Disney Cruise Line ships is the perfect way to start your vacation! I give you the secrets I have learned along the way from attending the parties… where to stand, how to get there, what to bring, etc.. It is seriously one of the best things to do on a Disney Cruise, no matter if you are on the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wonder, or Disney Magic!

Stuff To Buy:

**I Don’t Hate Getting Mail**
Disney Cruisers
P.O. Box 1395
Eustis, FL 32727

Planning a Disney Cruise? Check out my channel for TIPS and SECRETS and DISNEY CRUISE LOVE at

MICKEY HAND LINK:

#DisneyCruisersForLife #DisneyCruisers #DisneyCruise

INSTAGRAM @DisneyCruisersOfficial

1. Thanks.

2. What’s a good place to watch fireworks ?
    Any chance they’re visible from varandah?

3. I went right on the floor and enjoyed it!!

They also gave out some big white Mickey hands. You can make some and bring them. It's flat and easy to make

What nationality was that guy?

4. We're sailing next August on the DVC members cruise to Alaska. Is there a good web cam there that shows the ship leaving?

5. Where did you get the Mickey hand

6. "We're sailing away"-singing "jump, jump, jump"-crew members

7. I think the main stage right in front of the stage should be just for kids as an adult you can see the whole show if you go up to the top deck.

8. When I went on my cruise I was 17 so I went to Vibe lounge the entire time. It was stupid of me to miss the sail away party

9. People who are rude don't change and become polite while on a Disney cruise. If they are rude nothing should stop you from saying "excuse me! Can you move over a little bit so my kids can see?!"

10. Oh yeah it’s fun know where sailing away where sailing away 🎵 🎵🎵

11. I'll tell ou the saddest story — I heard the "When you wish upon a star" from my hotel in San Diego because my spousal unit was at UCSD Hilllcrest Hospital after what was an apparent TIA. They wanted to keep him overnight which meant we missted embarking on a West-East Panama Canal cruise. Sigh.

12. Deck 12 best spot but last 2 cruises scheduled massages during those times 😳

13. That's terrible, for a big guy to block some little kid's view? Even with fireworks at Disney World, I always put my kids near the front and then I go towards the back to keep an eye on them. And yes, sometimes you would get the stroller person who uses the stroller as a vehicle to get people out of the way. We've actually had people with strollers literally run into us after the fireworks were over.

14. Everyone knows you can’t stand in a claimed spot smh. If there were chairs though you know I’d be saving those boys 😂

15. I’m so sorry this happened to you! We had a father put his kids on his shoulders during our sailing away party and we asked him to pop the child down so we could see again. He turned around and said “sorry but this show is the children and you’re just adults so I don’t see what the issue is “ and blocked our view even more

16. How many Disney cruises have you been on? I'm a new subscriber to your channel. Looking forward to watching more vlogs.

17. Do you have or can you do a vlog about disembarkation.

18. Nothing specific. Other vlogs say there are few outlets and no ports. Going on my first Disney cruise in April.

19. I love it so much I have been in 4 disney cruises and I can’t get enough and I love the adventures away song you are right it does stay in your bad and thank you for commenting on my Instagram about bingo much appreciated 😂♥️

20. Do you have a vlog about outlets and charger ports

21. Love the sail away party! My kids try to get right up front, but I do always tell them if there somebody littler than them let them go in front of them because we have seen this party a bunch of times but unfortunately not everyone is like that.

22. OMG I cant stand some adults when it comes to Disney. We were at Disneyland and went to the World of Color show and grown (tall) adults blocked small children from seeing the show! kids literally sat on the floor bored while their parents ignored that fact and watched the show. My husband and I made sure our kids could see but we felt so bad for the many kids just sitting on their parents phones bored out of their minds.

23. We are Gold members having sailed a ton with Disney. And I’m learning so much from you!!!! Love these videos! Thanks for sharing!

24. The coolest thing is watching the ship leave from the adults only hot tub! The area was completely empty except for my family and we even got to see the boat that guides the ship out of Port Canaveral!

25. Heard there is a sail away pedicure for kids. Have you heard of this?

26. Love he Sail Away party! We typically stand on Deck 12 above the pools. The view is great.

27. I love the sailaway party and I love the song and the mickey hand works because I saw you easily on the webcam