Mediterranean Cruises

We're back home! – Live Q&A

Join us back at home in isolation after our epic 4 week voyage. We will be taking your questions in this slightly shortener Cruise Sundays Live.

▬▬▬

C R U I S E S H O P P I N G E S S E N T I A L S
Our must have cruising packing essentials:
Essential USB wall chargers:
Sea sickness patches and band:
Clothes wrinkle release spray:

Our camera:
Our main lens:
Our zoom lens:
Great cheaper camera:
Our GoPro:
Our microphone:
Our gimbal for smooth shots:

⭐ USA Amazon Shop ↠
⭐ UK Amazon Shop ↠

By using our Amazon affiliate links above you really help us out. It enables us to keep creating great quality videos for you!
▬▬▬

D E A L S
✈ Get $40 USD/£34 GBP FREE, Airbnb Sign Up –
▬▬▬

S U P P O R T U S

▬▬▬

F O L L O W U S
▬▬▬

C O N T A C T U S
↠ ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk
▬▬▬

A B O U T U S
Cruise with Ben and David produces fun cruise ship videos including cruise ship tours, stateroom cabin tours, reviews, cruise ship food, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs and live shows. We love to cruise, we bring you along on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, USA, Australia, and Asia. We love to sail with the best cruise liners in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, Virgin Voyages, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O, and Carnival Cruises.

#StayHome #WithMe #Cruise

1. Hiya I'm sorry but I have to ask why on earth did you go knowing that covid is not under control and especially so in the USA ? These tests have frequently shown to be incorrect and you are not safe anywhere where large groups of people are possible. This kind of thing is happening all the time and although you may be careful and do everything within your power to stay safe, you can't rely on others especially when so many believe that covid does not exist and they are beyond the law. There is a higher than normal risk and you took that risk with the result that you were found in.
    Like you I love cruising but I will not put myself or my family and friends at risk by heading off in a plane and a ship.
    Yes there are many people from all walks of life who need cruise ships for their income, but until covid is under control the risk of extending this issue is far too high. Everyone needs rid of this disease and all the time people ignore the rules for whatever reason, covid will remain and potentially cause misery for many people.
    That said, I love your channel and keep up the good work from the studio. Take care and STAY SAFE

2. Most common symptoms:

fever

dry cough

tiredness

Less common symptoms:

aches and pains

sore throat

diarrhoea

conjunctivitis

headache

loss of taste or smell

a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes

Serious symptoms:

difficulty breathing or shortness of breath

chest pain or pressure

loss of speech or movement

Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms. Always call before visiting your doctor or health facility.

3. So glad you are home safe! I appreciate all your reporting on this cruise and it does seem like SeaDream did a good job with protocols. I look forward to the live next week! Wishing you good health!

4. What an adventure! To be passengers on the first ship that crossed the Atlantic since this pandemic began. I love how transparent you guys have been about the cruise, the precautionary steps that had been taken, and the events that happened when the positive tests occurred. This cruise will help us develop future best practices for cruising during the pandemic (and God forbid, future pandemics!). Thank you for sharing the experience. I hope that you both are safe and well.

5. Thanks for all the info an look at what was going on inside.

6. glad you're home safe and sound, it's really to bad this happened, sad for everyone

7. I'm glad you guys are ok! 👍🏼👍🏼

8. THANK YOU for staying home! As a nurse (who is completely drained mentally and physically from this pandemic) and a daughter of a current cancer patient I’m so thankful you both are being responsible. I wish more people would do this and things would be far more under control!

9. so hope you both are still okay. stay safe. always enjoy your updates

10. Hope you stay safe and thanks for telling your experience so honestly, Hello from Chile

11. Super jealous of your cruise, even with the extra adventure at the end. 🙂

12. Sore throat is a symptom so get checked!

13. Just wondering~since there have been.other cruises within Europe, what made you choose this one? 🇺🇸😍

14. I don't know how anyone from the U.S. even got there. Most countries won't accept U.S. citizens unless they quarantine for 14 days, upon arrival.

15. Sounds like the Barbados authorities just wanting to be shut of all of you.

16. Hi B and D ☺️
    How was the spa run??
    Was it open?

17. You should have not gone in the first place, hope you are going to do the right thing finally and ISOLATE

18. Welcome back to Blighty 🤪

19. How much does the SeaDream cost to cruise on? Ballpark price?

20. Sorry but why would you even contemplate going on a cruise with all this going on????
    If people just gave up doing what there not supposed to do for a while this covid wouldn’t keep coming back!

21. Sore throat is a possible symptom of COVID-19

22. I’m really happy that you guys were able to go home. This video was very informative. Thank you for this! I have not missed a video of yours. Please, stay safe, and keep us informed. I’m from Florida, staying home, until there is a good vaccine. But, we are lucky to be able to do that. A lot of folks cannot. I’m praying for all of us. I miss cruising.

23. Love and support all you guys do… please get those sore throats tested again tho…. trial and testing is paramount and so appreciative you have put yourselves on the line to test systems for us…. experience and suggested strategy is very welcome

24. I wonder how they're able to guarantee people are quarantining prior to getting on the ship. The Americans trying to shake hands with strangers instead of social distancing themselves… It doesn't seem like they were taking things as seriously as they should've. (BTW – I'm an American & think it would've made sense to disallow folks from certain highly-infected places like the US).

25. In hindsight the cruise shouldn’t have happened

26. If you were lockdown how do you see the crew were not SD ….. even in the uk in stores the staff don't SD….how can they when working together

27. as much as i love cruising i think it’s a really bad idea to go in one right now

28. Glad u guys are ok!

29. Fiasco

30. So glad that you both are home and well!

31. So glad you guys are safe 👍

32. I didn’t realize the cruise was already going on and picked up additional passengers. Really hope you both stay healthy. You’re smart to self-quarantine.

33. Thanks for sharing your experience. Very disappointed with the way the Barbados government handled the situation at the end.

34. Sore throat is a symptom

35. Glad you are home safe…..I know that you guys took this cruise at your own risk, and from what we've watched, it all looked safe. I was just wondering…since you were forced to leave by both the cruise ship and the Barbados government to leave, did you have to cover your costs of leaving? Can you say "if you want us to leave, you must pay for it", or is it part of the "test" cruise you took, that you agreed to any costs if you had to leave? So curious. (I don't think this was asked in this vlog, but I may have missed it)

36. I am also stout guide lecturer and took care of guests who couldn't fly from Fremantle to Losangles for a month March 21 to April 21 during pandemic was flown home on a private charter.

37. What i find strange… you were both happy to get on that cruise, knowing all the risks… but when it went tits-up, you couldn't wait to run away, at one point in a previous video, you mentioned you didn't like the idea of being stuck there…surely you had accepted that possibility.
    further more, knowing you were a close contact case, you still got on a packed plane for 10hours…. ummmmm!
    Poor performance!

38. What did British Airways do for this small group from the ship? Did they seat you all together?

39. Quarantining at a hotel pre cruise puts hotel staff at risk if they serve you, plus who wants to spend a few thousand dollars locked inside a hotel room so you can go on a cruise. Not realistic.

40. I got an email today saying Seadream was suspending cruises through the end of this year.

41. been following along, glad you guys are home safe. Crazy times for sure. love your studio set up too! Cheers

42. Glad you got back safely

43. It sounds like everyone did what they should have done,and still it got through, I think we have to live with it, and hopefully the vaccine will aid all of us glad you’re back boys….

44. Thank you sharing your experiences. I’m truly glad you made it home safely. I’m booked to sail January 10, and I’m hoping it gets canceled. I would prefer to wait till the vaccine is available.

45. Enjoyed your honest opinion! Just subscribed.

46. Glad your both home safe guys xx