Mediterranean Cruises

Test Results Update, Cruise Updates, Q&A and Games

Join us at home in lockdown for this week’s Cruise Sundays LIVE. We will be playing games, taking your questions and sharing your cruise memories.

▬▬▬

C R U I S E S H O P P I N G E S S E N T I A L S
Our must have cruising packing essentials:
Essential USB wall chargers:
Sea sickness patches and band:
Clothes wrinkle release spray:

Our camera:
Our main lens:
Our zoom lens:
Great cheaper camera:
Our GoPro:
Our microphone:
Our gimbal for smooth shots:

⭐ USA Amazon Shop ↠
⭐ UK Amazon Shop ↠

By using our Amazon affiliate links above you really help us out. It enables us to keep creating great quality videos for you!
▬▬▬

D E A L S
✈ Get $40 USD/£34 GBP FREE, Airbnb Sign Up –
▬▬▬

S U P P O R T U S

▬▬▬

F O L L O W U S
▬▬▬

C O N T A C T U S
↠ ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk
▬▬▬

A B O U T U S
Cruise with Ben and David produces fun cruise ship videos including cruise ship tours, stateroom cabin tours, reviews, cruise ship food, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs and live shows. We love to cruise, we bring you along on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, USA, Australia, and Asia. We love to sail with the best cruise liners in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, Virgin Voyages, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O, and Carnival Cruises.

#StayHome #WithMe #Cruise

1. You can see our BBC One Show appearance here from 14 minutes: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000p440/the-one-show-02112020

2. I am fine doing a vaccine if I can cruise by June 2021.

3. Long Island NY watching and enjoying your channel guys.

4. Wishing they could develop an alternative to a vaccine. Like tamiflu for the flu. Would prefer not to be vaccinated for covid in order to travel. So much uncertainty on how safe the vaccines will be.

5. I would not sign up. Those are not fun cruises.

6. You guys look great this week. Glad you're okay

7. Tony, your videos are really great. I'm amazed at how consistent and thoughtful you have been through this whole ordeal. I consider myself pretty up to date on things (I'm a journalism professor so I sort of have to be), but I always learn something new from your Cruise News Updates. My January cruise was recently cancelled on HAL. Obviously, no surprise there. I'm thinking of rebooking for April with my FCC. Here's a question for you. So, if my April cruise gets cancelled, do you think I'll get a FCC of 125% of my latest booking (which would be 125% of the first booking)? If that's the case, maybe I can "cruise cancel" my way up to a top-level suite! Just a thought. Happy Thanksgiving.

8. I believe cruises should require certification of vaccination!!

9. hey guys im in Australia, love your show and channel, what time do you go live on a Sunday, want to see if im awake at that time :). Keep it up guys.

10. Glad to see you both ok after seeing you panicking on that ship!

11. Always late to get on. one day I’ll see you live gotta get the time right in Aus. Love you both very entertaining ❤️

12. I would definitely want the cruise lines to require a vaccine for boarding. I switched my February Oceania cruise to December 2021 after my experience on SeaDream. I agree they were very unlucky with the positive tests.

13. The cruise industry should've provided medical grade PPE for the travel to Barbados. These 6 that brought covid on the ship got infected on the plane. If they protected themselves like doctors do during travel they wouldn't have gotten infected. And it would've worked for the cruise.

14. Do you think they will require vaccines on cruises …..

15. Was I Capt of the week!!!! and I missed it!!!

16. First time live..
    You guys are great!!
    Missing cruising terribly but you lift everyone’s spirits!!

17. I am hoping traveling by air and boat would make the vaccine a prerequisite. My family cannot wait to travel again! MA, USA here

18. Celebrity Mercury 😁

19. Mien Schiff is a former Celebrity(Chandris) ship. If you look closely when docked near, you can make out the X still on the stack. 😁

20. Hello Ben & David! Just found you with your Seadream vlog & what a shame but glad you are both well. We are booked on the Odyssey but went into Oct. for fear the April 30 th may be cancelled. I am diabetic & my husband recently had surgery so, 🤞 things might be back to the ‘old normal’ more or less. Which April Odyssey date are you going on? Have been Celebrity since 2011 & haven’t been on RC since Voyager 2004 so this ship should be wild!
    Luv your vlogs & your accents! 🇺🇸

21. So bummed I missed you live! Happy you're well, take care! ❤

22. David – Please don't forget to post the link for the BBC – ONE SHOW footage Thanks

23. We're in a vaccine trial so pro-vaccine asap. However we won't be cruising unless the ship requires proof of the vaccine for boarding. We have had a Disney cruise scheduled for June 2021 since before Covid began. I'm not sure if we'll be able to go. It will really depend on whether or not they require the other passengers to be vaccinated.

24. Yes i absolutely signed up. If i can be quarantined with my husband and have room service-Sign me up!

25. I love your opening of your livestream..so professional and love the music and the counting time you guys put on .

26. Guys I have a question: Why do you have to pay for Royals and Norwegians Cruises by yourself? Here in Germany i know of cruise Vloggers with way less followers and reach than you have, who get invited to all kinds of cruises, even short trips with Hapag Lloyd's MS Europa 2. I don't really understand why you guys have to pay for getting on the ships, considering you deliver high quality and entertaining content for them.

27. Has gas

28. Vaccine would be a good idea. We have to protect ourselves and others. I caught polio as a child because of no vaccine. Lov yall from Texas

29. I am with you David. It’s a normal reflex.

30. That song took me back to a beautiful summer love many years ago. ❤️ Long Island NY joining you

31. Hi missing you a hold lot looking for you soon in st Lucia