Miami Cruises

Has Celebrity Cruise Lines Begun Dumping Ships – Cruise Ship News

Has Celebrity Cruise Lines Begun Dumping Ships? The Rumor mill was turning the last few days that celebrity cruise Lines would be getting rid of 2 of her ships. Celebrity however has a different story about her cruise ships.
#cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #royalcaribbean
Panama Canal cruise April 25th 2021 15 day email ajekova@travelonly.com
Alaska group cruise June 5th 2021 7 day northbound email dterris@travelonly.com

Check out Our other Channel here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States 🙂

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at ajekova@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

check out some more videos here:

1. Agenda 21 in the guise of a big scary "virus" with a 98% survival rate!

2. Yes must get rid.ship's cruise dangerous vacation.big pollution.tourisme must be reduced 30%. Higly polluting industry.the most ..

3. Happy Thanksgiving to you too

4. Like other cruise lines, the new ships are coming and the older ships are being scrapped. Remember, the Celebrity Apex has just arrived, and the 3rd sister ship in the Edge Class is under construction. No different than RCCL scrapping the older ships as the newer Oasis and Symphony ships are being built!

5. We had a nice very QUIET compared to our normal Thanksgiving having a huge family, 24+, feast to just my husband and I. My husband prepared his first Thanksgiving meal. It was delicious. He did a terrific job. Hope everyone enjoyed their day. You too Don.

6. Plz don't do fake news for views u r channel has been reported several times

7. Its spreading because people aren't wearing masks or not wearing them properly. You all do realize you need to cover your nose because you breath out and in with it??? If you don't then you need to go back to kindergarten. We won't be able to cruise until we get this under control and it won't be under control with people doing stupid things.

8. Thank you Don

9. Industry is collapsing this is good i hope next year it will be no cruising if that heppend by by!

10. Unfortunately I doubt very very seriously that the vaccine will be released December 10th and even if it is released it'll only be released to those in extreme need with a doctor's written script I don't believe the vaccine will be available until December of 2021 only because of Joe Biden likes to stall and procrastinate everything in his life and everything he touches turns to crap so I'm sure he'll interfere with the vaccine because Trump had everything to do with the vaccine getting accomplished and we all know Joe Biden can't stand Donald Trump if Donald Trump had remain president of the United States the vaccine would definitely be available to everyone by February first 20 21 but unfortunately I don't see that happening now due to the Biden Administration wanting to take over everything and continually slow the progress of America. Don't forget Cruise fares will go up at an extreme rate because the fuel will go up the average American will be paying 6 to $7 a gallon of gas under the Biden Administration can you imagine how expensive it will be to fill these cruise ships up with fuel he will probably require them to have zero emissions living in the fantasy world that Joe Biden lives in.

11. I hope Celebrity Cruise lines keeps the infinity cruise ship it was very nice sailing from Fort Lauderdale to Los Angeles and back again through the Panama Canal without ever having to take a flight she only offered this service usually in December as a back-to-back Cruise the ship itself always felt like a large mega yacht with everything you would ever need easy to get around and Despite her age she always kept up appearances. Her crew always been outstanding and always treated you like a celebrity. She truly was one of a kind and if she's really going away I'll really miss her. The infinity always fit in the Panama Canal extra nicely so I wonder what ship they will use in her place. Hopefully in 20 22 celebrity will offer back-to-back cruises again and I'll sail on her replacement. I'm sure many more ships will be scrapped between now and 2022. Hopefully Joe Biden won't get in the way of the vaccine and we'll all be able to go back to cruising in 2022.

12. Yes my family went away for the week

13. I’m getting “long in the tooth”. I may be headed to the scrap yard soon☹️

14. Sorry Don. Has much as I like your videos, this one was total clickbait. This rumor has been out there for six months.

15. Millennium is my absolute favorite ship. It would be very sad to see her go.

16. Hi Don!

17. What's an "invested interest"? I think you wanted to say a vested interest. I think English is not your native language, you constantly try to use phrases to sound like you know what you are talking about but you constantly mangle them and look stupid.

18. Hey Don since you’re on the subject of Celebrity I was wondering if you know why they haven’t canceled January 2021 cruises yet…I am booked on Edge Jan 24 but I can’t imagine this is going to work with all the rising cases and no vaccine yet not to mention most other cruise lines have cancelled through Feb and March…I really want this to be solved either way because it’s coming up pretty soon and truthfully I’d rather wait till Spring at this point… please let me know if you know anything-thank You!

19. I believe people are putting too much faith in the vaccine that hasn't been delivered yet .  When the common cold has tasked every scientist for decades and Cancer for over 100 years .   Suddenly in just 28 weeks we have many big Pharma's all coming up with different vaccines , all of them claiming 90% plus  success     …woweee  such a simple virus to get rid off !  just ticking the t's and dotting the i's and were ready for mass roll out  and everybody is back to normal , right ?  Er well no, as the virus mutates constantly , and this vaccine might be suitable for last months virus but … this months newer more powerful bug is already scratching at our front doors like the hungry wolf ,, its lying low in the bilges of the cruise ships , its in the air blowing into the balcony cabins …aaaaargh .

20. Cool thanks

21. You would think it’s important that all this will come to ahead. And we will all be on the ship going somewhere. I hope that the vaccine Trump is pushing makes this happen. I really miss cruising and I can’t wake to get back to seeing different see creatures outside my window/darkening

22. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Don!

23. Funny you should mention not even leaving the house. I just got back from Key West. The day before I went they passed a new law that says everyone must wear a mask OUTDOORS, no exceptions, regardless of the ability to social distance or not. This is for the City of Key West and took effect last Thursday. You must have a mask on the moment you walk out of your house.

24. Its fake news

25. It would be good for Celebrity to dump ships now. Once into the new year there is likely to be rush of companies trying to get rid of ships, and as more ships come onto the market, or being scrapped prices will plummet very fast. I am sure price drops have already happened, but it will be nothing compared to what happens in a massive fire sale. The cruise lines could easily find themselves in the position of having to pay third parties to take ships off them. Once that happens, the risk of bankruptcies will skyrocket. Now is the best of all bad times to get rid of ships.

26. Covid cases are not rising. The government is telling us covid cases are rising. The same government that couldn't even tell the truth about 9/11 or Vietnam or Iraq or couldn't be honest about anything for that matter. And we are trusting the same government? I think not. It's all a hoax. A scare tactic to destroy as much economy as possible. I know businesses that are not following any of the restrictions and nobody has been able to shut them down. It's unenforceable.

27. Hi Don. I work in Marine Fire Protection here in Miami FL. In the month of November we have done full annual fire inspections onboard the following Celebrity vessels: Summit, Silhouette, Equinox, Edge. This inspections normally take 2 guys10 days to do while the vessel sails. On all 4 vessels we have had to complete the inspections in 72 hours with 4 people. Celebrity has informed us this is all for the sake of being ready to sail early 2021 for the trial cruises. I do not believe celebrity is selling anything.

28. Don – these officials are not recognizing that as long as the kids are in school, they will never get a handle on the curve. The teen agers are the worst spreaders, mostly the rebellious ones who refuse to be obedient.