Mediterranean Cruises

10 Reasons CRUISING WILL BE EPIC In 2021!!!

This video is sponsored by Nord VPN. Go to or use code cruisewith to get a 2-year plan with a huge discount plus 1 additional month for free. Monthly price: $3.56/mo

These are our 10 reasons cruising will be epic in 2021. We’ve had enough of bad news and negative videos so we take a look at some reasons cruise will be better than ever! We all deserve a vacation so badly after the disaster that was 2020!! If you plan on cruising or are just thinking about it this video is a must-watch! it doesn’t matter if you plan to sail with Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess, Carnival, MSC or any other cruise line!!

▬▬▬

C R U I S E S H O P P I N G E S S E N T I A L S
Our must have cruising packing essentials:
Essential USB wall chargers:
Sea sickness patches and band:
Clothes wrinkle release spray:

Our camera:
Our main lens:
Our zoom lens:
Great cheaper camera:
Our GoPro:
Our microphone:
Our gimbal for smooth shots:

⭐ USA Amazon Shop ↠
⭐ UK Amazon Shop ↠

By using our Amazon affiliate links above you really help us out. It enables us to keep creating great quality videos for you!
▬▬▬

D E A L S
✈ Get $40 USD/£34 GBP FREE, Airbnb Sign Up –
▬▬▬

S U P P O R T U S

▬▬▬

F O L L O W U S
▬▬▬

C O N T A C T U S
↠ ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk
▬▬▬

A B O U T U S
Cruise with Ben and David produces fun cruise ship videos including cruise ship tours, stateroom cabin tours, reviews, cruise ship food, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs and live shows. We love to cruise, we bring you along on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, USA, Australia, and Asia. We love to sail with the best cruise liners in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O, and Carnival Cruises.

#Cruise #Cruising #Cruisewith

1. Go to https://nordvpn.com/cruisewith or use code cruisewith to get a 2-year plan with a huge discount plus 1 additional month for free. Monthly price: $3.56/mo

2. Why would you go from one amusement park, the ship to another amusement park, the private island?

3. I miss margaritas and wine at night on the pool deck. Also, its true about the great deals. I just booked two cabins (1 interior and 1 studio) on the NCL Bliss to the Mexican Rivera. We got 30% off, all 4 free at sea options, $150 combined onboard credit, and in the interior we got 2 for 1 flights flights from Montreal to Los Angeles.

4. We just booked a cruise today…our first suite, figuring we missed 2021, so we're throwing it all at 2022. Counting the days.🥰

5. What I miss the most is waking up in a different port every day knowing I have a new adventure waiting for me.

6. I really miss all on board 🙂 I hope I will be able to do my trip from Athens to Rome at the end of October …

7. It’s the rocking of the ship while I sleep.

8. Yes, Positive. You guys are AWESOME

9. I miss being on the balcony sitting in awe of God's fabulous creation. It really touches your soul forever. I love also being out there at night alone…and watching the storms are utterly breathtaking.

10. I’ll never take the Pacific Islands for granted again 🇦🇺💓

11. I bet you £100 cruising doesn't resume in the UK on major cruise lines until November at the earliest

12. I miss waking up with the best view on the planet, every day in an exotic location

13. I miss being able to get ice cream anytime I want!

14. What a lovely and encouraging vlog!! I look forward to sea air from my balcony and nice cocktail (or 3!!) in the Schooner Bar on Royal Caribbean …..I think we need to watch videos of our past cruises this weekend and dream about the future…..🦩🦩💕💕🏝🛳🛳

15. I miss everything about cruising. But mostly watching the sun sets and sunrise from balcony. Miss the sea air. Love watching your video's. Thank you for all you do for us.

16. Super positive video guys. Lol. Coco Cay has changed out of all recognition since I was last there (2014) – love Labadee, been twice. Everything else 👍🏼

17. Thanks guys for the happy thoughts! 😁

18. I miss the anticipation of a new cruise vlog from you two. I am in Canada. My budget will not allow me to travel. I love the experiences that you two share with us.

19. Let’s get our vaccines first and then party on queens! Aaaaa!

20. Thank you for this awesome, positive video! I miss sitting by myself on the balcony: enjoying my coffee in the morning and some Champagne very late into the evening. Love it.

21. Love waking up early on port day, breakfast on the balcony and embarkation day -always so exciting, really miss cruising. Have a South Pacific cruise from Sydney on Serenade of the seas booked for November. Crossing my fingers that it all goes ahead. Thanks for this lovely positive vlog. Stay safe.

22. Thanks gents for some upbeat, positive news, alleluia

23. Thanks for the uplifting vlog. Cheers to you guys, hope to see you on the high seas . I miss the smiling, attentive staff.

24. Miss not cooking and the Beautiful Sunsets!

25. I miss everything about cruise. All that you mentioned sound divine. I have a cruise booked for Nov 2021 and fingers crossed I will be able to do it. I so need a relax vacation.

26. Sad to see those ships in the scrap yards. I wish some of the Gates, Musks, and Bezos of this world could repurpose ships like that for hurricane and earthquake relief. They could save hundreds of thousands of lives. You could have a Ready crew that just keeps the ships on stand by and specialized teams from the real cruse industry ready to serve. Make this a true global effort of people from all nationalities. Just a wish and a thought.

27. Poor boys . . . having to do your own land based travel

28. I can’t wait to have desserts on my cruise. Was dreaming about it at work today lol!!

29. I miss my morning coffee and a Guys burger 🍔

30. I miss all the ports and shopping

31. In 2021, we are still thinking we are in a « safe controlled environment » because peoples on the island are tested? We had, you had, so many examples that have proven to us it’s not that easy.
    Passengers are cruising to forget their problems and to have free mind, not to travel with the mind worried that a covid case, real or false, might be detected at any moment and can stop their holidays without notice.

I managed so many epidemics onboard cruise ships in my career with success. The worst way to fight epidemics is to hide the risk from passengers. The worst way is to let them think they are in total safety. It’s what Ponant did with their « anti-covid bubble ». Passengers feel safe, they think the ship is the safest place in the world and then they reduce their compliance with health protocols. This is a mistake because even before the covid risk, most outbreaks of epidemics could be avoided by alerting passengers : "We have several clues suggesting that we are facing the start of an epidemic. Consequently, we ask you to limit your contacts, to strictly respect the following sanitary protocol… we are taking the following measures, etc… ". I understand marketing needs to reassure the potential customers but that’s not my problem. The best way to reassure clients is to say the truth : « yes to travel in this situation is risky. The zero risk is not existing but we are doing the best to reduce it to the minimum. And for that we need your permanent cooperation. If you fail, we fail ».

Even before the start of the covid, the cruise industry was one of the few industries that used to manage epidemic risk on a regular basis, it was a daily challenge onboard each ship in the world. It’s a real experience that should be highlighted compared to most of the other industries.

But when they tried to restart their cruises this year, Hurtigruten, Ponant, Seadream, Croisieurope and many others was sure about their heath procedure, then they apologized after many peoples contaminated. Result? Each try to rush the recovery of the industry hit it more and more because makes us lose the trust of our guests. This loss of confidence could be the worst wave yet to come for the cruise industry if we are not patient and serious for now. It’s horrible for all crews like me, it’s hard for the industry, but it’s a sacrifice we need to make now to save the cruise industry tomorrow

32. any idea on muster drill for carnival? know that princess and RCCL, but carnival??? also, your videos are so informative and fun. thank you for all you do. happy sailing.

33. Who owns the island?

34. I just want to sit on the deck/ read a book/ catch some sunshine and feel the Seabreeze . ah…. late December… fingers crossed.

35. Be bullish!

36. Cruising in 2021 will be problematic. Good luck sailing to dedicated cruisers like the presenters but all one needs is another Barbados and all hell will break loose.

37. Great use of the word "penultimate"! Love it!

38. I miss everything about cruising. The salt air, the expanse of ocean, the food and on and on and on!!!!! Our 3/15/2020 cruise was cancelled and rescheduled for 8/15/2021. Sadly, I'm afraid we may not make that one either. It is a 12 night Southern Caribbean cruise with SO many perks and the ship was almost totally booked last time I checked. Due to cruises starting back at 7 days or less and at 50% or more fewer passengers, I'm sure ours will be cancelled and rescheduled as a shorter cruise…..first come, first served. Due to our ages (both in our 70's), we probably would not be anyone they would initially want. After 37 cruises, we may have cruised our last.

39. Honestly, I'm not really in love with the idea of private islands. I'd rather experience the culture and history of different island countries.

40. Oh to dream. In the US don't expect cruises to sail until the last quarter

41. I was positive and booked a cruise for May 21 in November…. what a fool I was. Ok I live in Europe where are the private island?

42. Ben&David ❤️

43. Sunsets and just cruising in general. I love it so much!

44. My wife and I have just booked our very first cruise for May 2022 on p&o Iona, so can't tell you what I miss from cruising, but can't wait to go so I can see for myself how amazing it will be