Miami Cruises

Dogs Could Be Cruise Ships Best Friend

Dogs Could Be Cruise Ships Best Friend. The Miami Heat is getting ready to use dogs as part of it’s plan to get fans back in the stands. How are we using this at sporting events but not our airports and cruise ports?
#cruiseshipnews #cruisingwithdon #donsfamilyvacations #alaskacruise
Panama Canal cruise April 25th 2021 15 day email ajekova@travelonly.com
Alaska group cruise June 5th 2021 7 day northbound email dterris@travelonly.com

Check out My Two other channels here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.
Just Don

Critical Mass

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States πŸ™‚

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at ajekova@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

check out some more videos here

1. i would NEVER, EVER cruise if i had to let a disgusting, smelly, gross, petulant animal like a dog touch me as a condition of boarding. EVER.

2. Wouldn't the people around that person at risk then. I know we're supposed to be 6 feet apart, but at a big event its really hard to do. So Wouldn't that person possibly already pasted on the virus to others. & then there going to pass it on when in a crowded building??

3. And do we know how reliable these dogs are?

4. Question!! Sniffing for covid!! Covid is introduced through the nostril!! πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

5. Dogs are so cute too. What a nice way to start a holiday.

6. To be more accurate, the dogs should be giving a good butt sniff. Not a joke.

7. So, on your way to the game, what will protect you from a vehicle possibly hitting you head on because they were looking at their phone, intoxicated or distracted in other ways? This scamdemic/coup is very annoying. Just saying.

8. Every town in North America has a dog pound with dogs waiting for something to do. With training, there could be a health alert dog at the gate of every airport, bus station, post office, school and college, business, factory, church, and anywhere people pass or gather. Anyone identified by a dog should have to get tested by PCR, and even if the PCR doesn't confirm it, the person should have to self-isolate at home for a week in case it then develops. After a week, they need to go get another PCR test and follow the procedures. Training health dogs will cost a bit and take a couple of months, I guess, but that will be a worthy investment, better than most things we could do. And probably saving lives for months after that. In fact, there will likely be COVID pockets all over the world for years, so every international airport etc should keep such health dogs for several years. In practice, the health dogs trained in 2021 should have stable employment for the rest of their lives.

9. IF THE POLICE TRAIN THEM…LOOK FOR MASSIVE FALSE POSITIVES

10. It takes time and a lot of money to train dogs like this. But we should definitely do it!

11. THIS IS BECOMING A CIRCUS🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑πŸŽͺπŸŽͺπŸŽͺ

12. This video has gone to the dogs πŸ˜‚

13. As a veterinarian I love this story! Dogs are amazing! I have had my first vaccine.I’m booked on oasis of the seas May 2 Hope it doesn’t get canceled! But I have high hopes! Don, how do I contact you?

14. It is cool. But, for travel, the dogs need to be at the point of departure, not the point of arrival.

15. Your excited sensationalism is a detraction. I will probably watch other channels

16. This is a wonderful innovation and I know dogs have been in use for lots of medical problems as well. Can they differentiate if someone has had covid but has the antibodies fighting the virus? are they still going to sniff it as having covid? If they've had the first vaccine vaccine are they going to sit down in front of them as having covid? It'd be wonderful if they could identify those that are the carriers and are asymptomatic to let them know that they are indeed in danger and endangering others. Finally some hope.

17. What took this long to figure this out? Airports, esp. international ones, routinely use these dogs for drug importation, all sorts of contraband. Dogs can detect cancer, all kinds of diseases, due to their noses. Dogs should have come into play at all levels many months ago.

18. This sounds great but I see legal problems for people that are allergic to dogs and also I see a problem with the fact that the dog itself can catch the virus remember it can be transferred to animals as well and animals can transfer it to humans. I also wonder about people that just sanitize their hands or wearing heavy perfume but if this truly works it would be wonderful and amazing.

19. The owner of the Heat is the owner of Carnival!

20. From our local news report a few days ago, the Miami Heat are not the only ones using this method.

21. Private sector vs government. Government always gets in the way of progress.

22. Heard about these dogs months ago, emailed RC, that what is needed at every cruise port. Or on every ship. Heard they pick out COVID 5 days before symptoms

23. Imagine how many dogs will be happy to have this job!

24. Wow..

25. The headline "Dogs Save Cruising?" could only happen after a year like 2020. 😁 Praying this is a viable option, and we're all back on the lido deck sooner than we imagined! 🌴🌞

26. Our local government uses K-9's for this, have for a long time.

27. Sports teams have MONEY MONEY MONEY

28. They Ave been doing long time it was on youtube and UK news like months ago

29. Great idea. How long will it take to get this in practice for travel?

30. Totally agree with you. Thank you so much.

31. Already stating to use at airport here in Georgia

32. Interesting concept πŸ€”

33. They could train Biden to do this – he likes to sniff people.

34. We saw covid sniffing dogs back in July in Florida.

35. Id believe this…
    Woo hoo, that's amazing. I luv my furbabies πŸ₯°

36. I'm wondering if someone did think of this, but offered the idea to the Miami Heat with the notion that maybe the general public will jump on it to try to push this into more of an existence. I hope they do something soon because I want to be able to go cruising while I am still young at 53!

37. DR. Mills will be the leader over seeing this training.

38. Don this is been plan for the Airport. You need to see the person who is training these dogs. Look at TMZ interview on what there are using for these dogs to pick up the smell.