Miami Cruises

Wall Street thinks no cruises until late 2021!

One Wall Street analyst thinks cruises wont restart until late 2021 or early 2022. Yikes!

[Subscribe for more Royal Caribbean videos!]

[Listen to our Podcast]

Get news, information and advice at

[Social Links]

1. Bring back Majesty of the Seas! My favorite ship sold.

2. I wouldn’t take another cruise until I definitely know for sure that the virus is gone or totally under control. And with these new variants it doesn’t look like it will for a few years, maybe 2024… and that’s if people can keep the infection rate down by following covid precautions.

3. We just booked a cruise for late November thinking that most of the people that want a vaccine will have one by summer so herd immunity should be realistic by sometime in the fall. We expect the experience will be different than the cruise we took in 2019 but fully expect to be on our ship by then.

4. I don't think until 2022. I'm guessing they are waiting for more people to be vaccinated. I do wonder if the CDC would be more willing to work with cruise companies if they registered their ships to a developed country.

5. Im thinking fall 2021
    Restart

6. I liked this video but I hate it 🙂 🙁

7. The fourth quarter 21

8. Oh Help Us Lord!🙏🙏🙏

9. Was supposed to cruise in February, then in April. Now wondering if I should aim for early May or just punt to 2022. One reason I want to cruise is to escape cold weather.

10. The current political feel is that Mr. Biden wants to close the country down again for a period of months. If my June is cancelled then I'll doy best to get a full refund. then I won't plan my next Cruise until the industry has been going for at least 3 to 6 months. That'll give me a good idea of whether or not they're going to cancel again.

11. We will come back, May 2021 🙂
    – RCI crew

12. No cruises till 2022?
    How the heck is this industry “staying afloat” 😁

13. SLOW DOWN. You speak so QUICKLY it is hard for even Native English Speakers to understand you!

14. We’re paying on a December sailing on Oasis🛳⚓️ So hoping for he best case scenario but emotionally restraining just in case it’s a no go.

Thanks for all the tips, information & valuable updates.👍🏽👍🏽
    We are definitely all in the same …🌊🛶🌊well, you know…

15. What I don’t get is it’s okay for everyone to go to a big box store with no problems, it’s okay most of the time to go out and eat at a sit down restaurant. But the CDC says it’s still not safe for mom and pop shops and restaurants or the Cruise lines I open back up but at the same time A handful of amusement parks and water parks/hotel resorts have been open this whole time.

16. I wouldn't mind wearing a mask … it's the restrictions when going ashore is worrying me!

17. Cruise lines and private citizens should start filing lawsuit after lawsuit to demand action by the CDC. At the very least the discovery process will reveal internal communications at the CDC to determine if there is corruption and bias.

18. I wish I went on more cruises in 2019.

19. If we're lucky, maybe May or June for paid sailings. But…we won't have any hints until "test sailings" begin to show up. It would be great if the CDC rescinded the need for test sailings and all could just restart on trust.

20. Also, just heard RC is discontinuing the Lift and Shift’ portion of their Cruise with Confidence program. That’s really kind of bummer for all of us with Alaska cruises for this year that we know will eventually be canceled 😕

21. Oct 2021

22. We have a big Alaska cruise tour in late June. I really don’t feel it will sail. I have more confidence in my Dec. 31st sailing on Anthem.

23. BUMMER!

24. Doesn’t hold all that much stock with you. Funny. I see what you did. Just like we’re all in the same boat. LOL

25. I am so sad by restart dates being bumped again and again. Can only lift and shift so many times and continue to stay positive.

26. I believe that RC can be more honest with its clients and give all the information they have. A cruise trip can be much more than that, airfare, hotel reservations, and those reservations must be made months in advance. especially if you have to move from one continent to another. That cannot be solved with a credit for a future cruise! . I can't believe they don't have more info, why don't the test cruises start?

27. I really miss sailing into port 😭😭😭😭😭. Its so good when you at cruise every morning u see different ports when u wake up now need to wait 😭

28. That is for Us cruise….end of the season in Us is April.