Mediterranean Cruises

SHOCKING CRUISE NEWS from Royal Caribbean and MORE!

We have some breaking cruise news including a shocking announcement from Royal Caribbean of how much money they have lost in the last year, you WILL NOT believe how much! We have this and the latest cruise ship news in this must-watch episode!

——————————————————

⭐ Become a Patreon to show your support and help us create even more content. In return, you get exclusive access to awesome never-seen-before videos, handwritten postcards, and much more!

📸 Follow us on Instagram to follow our epic adventures LIVE!:

📖 Check us out on Facebook:

✉️ Contact us:
ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk

——————————————————

🛒 Our Amazon must-buys:
If you are in the USA:
If you are in the UK:

🎥 Our filming gear:

🎵 We use Epidemic Sound, access thousands of songs and sound effects for your videos:

These are affiliate links, it doesn’t cost you a penny extra but we receive a tiny amount of money each time you buy something. It really helps us out!

——————————————————

👬 About us:
Ahoy! We’re Ben and David. We’ve been married since 2014 and live in Cambridge in the UK. About 5 years ago we caught the travel and cruise bug! Ever since we have been creating fun cruise ship videos including cruise ship tours, cruise news updates, cruise reviews, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs, and much more! We take you on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean and Caribbean. We love to sail with the best cruise lines in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O, and Carnival Cruise Line.

00:00​​​ Introduction
00:23 Royal Caribbean News
06:16 Costa and Aida News
07:32 Vaccination Update

#Cruise​ #Cruising​ #Travel

1. Please consider subscribing, it really helps us out and we have so much great content on the way, with so many great cruises and adventures planned, don't miss out!

2. Do you think pools and hot tubs will be open on cruises this year? And could you guys make a video of what a cruise will be like for those on 2021 bookings?

3. We've been on the Costa Smeralda, my wife wasn't happy, got didn't half get the hump…

4. The cruising in March won't happen. How are the cruise lines going to vaccinate all their staff by then? Many are from 3rd world countries that have barely commenced vaccination. And they are not in an age group to be vaccinated anytime soon. Private companies are not able to buy vaccines for their staff. And being vaccinated doesn't mean you can't transmit the virus. It has been approved so super quickly as companies where/are making vaccines to stop severe cases of covid19. Vaccinated people can still transmit covid19 and get milder cases. We are not even sure if 2 jags will be sufficient or how long the vaccine protects one. You haven't gone into details about the new rules for cruising. I don't know what sources you use but most people will not be happy and won't cruise. Some rules are:
    Multiple temperature checks and testing
    Wearing masks everywhere outside of your cabin
    Cruise line only excursions
    Booking to attend areas like swimming pools
    Confined to your cabin if requested
    Changed itineraries as instructed by the captain
    Disembarked without compensation if found breaking any of the rules
    I won't be cruising again anytime soon

5. Cant wait for our second cruise trip of this year on Feb 25th Thursday from Singapore on Quantum of the seas!

6. For decades the cruise Iines have been making money hand over fist. They have be building ships like there is no bottom. Bigger and more expensive ships. Employing their crew from 3rd world countries to save money working them 70 hours and more a week demanding highest levels of service and offering so little. They will be fine. Once cruising is possible again the ships will be full again.

7. I don't believe .MSC is sailing since September .They are more capable or what ? They don't even rush to come back .Maybe they afford ,still …

8. in Myanmmar and Thailand..there were people protests recently…. yet this protesters are still alive and it didnt caused high cases of this virus………….i guess some govt…big time pharma's just making big issues about his virus………they are just making money from people.just maintain your immune system strong, so you will not get sick easily from any sickness.

9. I believe you just have only and just all knowledge about royal caribbean

10. I feel so bad for you two as well. I know you committed to this prior to the virus. Your videos were just fantastic and I miss seeing them so much. All the best and keep up the positive vibes.

11. Australia is behind we cannot go any where if we do it is into Hotel Prison.
    Vaccines are not going to help cruises canciled May now June .
    Thank you and have a good time cruising. God bless you all.

12. A person who works for 18years for Royal Caribbean gets $7500 as retirement money. Is that fair?

13. Yes, huge lose, but Mega Stock Price Rise, up, hang in there, 10%, basically vaccination is going very well in the USA, so lose means nothing.

14. I don’t care about the port itinerary. I mean… I do. But only one port of call.

I just want to get back on a Royal Caribbean ship that has the abyss slide, and multiple stops with the perfect day at coco cay. That’s all I want right now. I am tired of the pandemic (as I mentioned before, Covid ICU nurse here, been working covid units for 10 months.) and just want fun to resume safely! The abyss and perfect day have been on my bucket list since it was first announced. Ugh! I am so glad Royal has enough money to get through this mess. I can’t wait to be back on a ship.

15. Any news from Disney cruise line?

16. Send the bill to CCP in Beijing

17. One year ago today we were leaving Tampa on our cruise to Mexico I am so ready to start again

18. Thanks for the update. I think it will be a long time before cruising starts again. Thanks and take care.

19. SOOOO ridiculous, .Let's stop the inanity and open back up!!! Thank God states here are lifting the mask mandates…So far, 5 states have lifted it…My state is lifting the ban next month…We have reached herd immunity at this point….REOPEN the ships

20. Wow! $5.8B.. Our family absolutely loves RCCL, this situation is horrible! We were on Allure this exact time last year. Her last cruise before the planned renovation, sadly that never got done..

21. People want to get on the ships but don't want to wear their mask and get the shots, maybe we won't go out till 2022

22. Covid is bullshit. Cruiselines should have thrown a huge fit 6 months into it.

23. Masks, vaccines, testing. Absolutely not guess I won't be cruising. Last I checked this is America and I have Rights!

24. Please Royal don't go out of business. PLEASE!! Royal Caribbean is by far our most favorite cruise line.

25. Ahoy! Thanks so much for the update! I always enjoy your videos.

26. You know they say it's so great in Mexico and Europe in South America an England and cruising is going on in the Mediterranean so take all your ships and go there oh you can't because America is where all the money's made what you're not going to get your way because Biden's going to say no he doesn't want the cruising industry back the only chance you had was President Trump

27. So tell me what islands are open in the Caribbean?

28. hi so do u know what they may do about the eat sistuation as far as the buffet

29. Record loses and stock price jumps up +$7 – complete nonsense!!

30. If people would stop whining about the prudent protocols including vax, masks etc, maybe the entire pandemic can be muted and people can cruise

People still take off their shoes in the airport and we never had this level of tantrums before flying. You walk through a scanner that literally strips you butt naked for a human screener in the back room…..

Why are there no cruises? Too many act like wearing a mask is akin to a ham sandwich in Saudi.

It's just a mask….jeez

31. Keep up the great work. Just found you guys a month ago and I’m now watching everything you’re putting out. Awesome 🤩

32. Likely US govt told these guys the c-19 stat parameters before they would even consider putting Americans on ships several weeks ago

Not in their best interest to tell Wall Street

33. Masks are still required for at least 2 reasons: 1) Nobody knows how long the vaccines remain effective. And, 2) a vaccinated person can still be a carrier & infect other people. The main point of a mask is to protect the people with whom a person comes in contact; it, provides only minimal protection to the wearer.

34. I would have been on an RC cruise heading toward Aruba right now if the pandemic hadn’t hit.

35. You will never see this but what do you think cursing in 2022 will look like

36. So if you get the vaccine, you shouldn't need to do all that other crap. The vaccine makes you immune and if it doesn't… Why the hell are we getting the vaccine???

37. I cant wait for my cruise Jan 2022 baby!♡ love royal caribbean!