Australia & New Zealand Cruises

Coronavirus New Zealand Travel Restrictions – NZPocketGuide.com

— LINKS REFERENCED IN THIS VIDEO –

— ABOUT THIS VIDEO –

We talk about travelling in New Zealand. Today we cover the new travel restrictions to New Zealand announced on the 14th of March 2020 following the coronavirus outbreak.

— GOT A NEW ZEALAND TRAVEL QUESTION? —

NZPocketGuide.com hosts weekly LIVE New Zealand Travel Q&As every Sunday at 8am NZDT. (Saturday 3pm Central US and Saturday 9pm Central Europe and 1.30am in India).

Worldwide Times of Live Session ►►

Alternatively, leave your New Zealand travel question in the comments below! We’ll be happy to reply to your answer and we might even feature it in our next Q&A video!

#NZPocketGuide.com #NewZealand #NZMustDo #BackpackerGuideNZ

New Zealand’s Biggest Gap Year ►►

NZPocketGuide.com Website ►►

— CONNECT ON SOCIAL –

YouTube Channel ►►

FB ►►

IG ►►

Pinterest ►►

Twitter ►►

1. Do you have any insider information if the INZ plans to extend visas that have their last entry date in this period? 🙁

2. Hello guys,

New Zealand currently announced temporary border closure. I have read some exceptions such as "the holder of a visitor visa who is the partner of dependent of a temporary work or student visa holder and who normally lives in New Zaland and is currently in New Zealand." and as "New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, residents with valid travel conditions and their immediate family (partner or spouse, legal guardian and dependent children under the age of 24) can still come to New Zealand. " but I do wonder my valid Working Holiday visa is still valid to enter to New Zealand? May I enter to New Zealand with my working holiday visa. Thank you very much and appreciated from now.

3. I have been isolating I got back from nz on the 8th.

4. Hullo friends. Thanks for advice. I got back home to Blenheim just in time

5. I was there on the 14th. People were worried, but all of the kiwis were beyond classy and kind till the end. Our pilot gave us a blessing in mouri. There is auch a deep kindness in New Zealand that it has framed how I will treat people here at home, wity love and charity. This is no one’s fault, we are all doing our best to take care of our loved ones, and that action is taking care of eachother by staying home. Are you in isolation too? Want to chat? I’m here if you want to talk. I will tell you beautiful memories of my trip to NZ. 💚

6. Great video as always. India is thankfully not bad at all either.

7. Hello, thx for the info. We are coming (if the flight is not cancelled🤞) to NZ Auckland end of march. I would like to know the very concrete pratical way to self-isolate us correctly. How does that suppose to go? I arrive with the plane in the airport and then …? How do i get to a hotel/hostelroom? Are hotels/hostels eager to host us? Are they helping us in staying indoors 24/24? Roomcleaning? Roomservice? Any tips on affordable ways of finding the perfect self-isolation room? The best would be also near a more nature place so we can have a walk at least every day without meeting people. I hope we can at least stay together as a couple for that 14day experience? Thanks for maybe making a video about that: the practical/concrete tips about doing this! We plan to stay long in new zealand and like to cooperate and stay healthy 🙂 Thx for your advice 🙏🏻 grts from Thailand

8. Do you think that the impact of the coronavirus could cause NZ to halt the working holiday visa program? I’m from the US and I was planning to do the WHV Oct/Nov 2020.

9. I had planned a trip to NZ on 19th of this month. Sadly I have to cancel it.

10. Thanks for the video! We have flights booked on 4/25 and i hope is enough time to get the alert cleared. What we will not be doing, is schedule anything else yet. Again, thanks for the video, i would know about this without you guys

11. 🙁 I have a flight to NZ on 25.3 from Switzerland, I hope it won't be canceled 🙁 I'm looking for an email address of INZ, I want to ask them, in case if my flight is canceled,will there be a chance to travel to NZ later when Coronavirus is past, with a wh visa that expires on 8.4.2020. Thank you guys

12. Good information….sad news for travellers but good initiative to update ppl regularly with accurate information. Well done.

13. Hey guys, I'm from the U.S. and went on a 14 day holiday in NZ last month. It was the trip of a lifetime and I got a lot of inspiration from your channel! I'm really grateful for your advice, keep up the good work!

14. As someone who is in New Zealand currently please self isolate it is one of the last places corona is still controlled. Selfishness will only impact others

15. Great report. I have friends and family who arrived in NZ from Hawaii just a few days ago. Will they be able to leave the country as scheduled? Is there a "Grandfather" Clause for them because they arrived BEFORE the self quarantine rule? Please advise…

16. I will be visiting New Zealand from Singapore in May, we will be travelling around using campervan for 14 days. I've read about the self-isolaton guidelines will be reviewed in 16 days. I am unsure how this will affect my trip as we will be travelling around and living in a campervan. Need advice, thank you

17. I wanted to stay in New Zealand for 6 weeks. I would arrive at the 1 of April. Should I still go.

18. We are due to get into NZ in April from NT Australia for a 6 week RV trip!! So worried now. Self isolate in an RV…

19. Would you think Campervaning for 14 days would count as self isolation?

20. So upset with all of this 🙁 watched all of your videos on Queenstown and my husband made our bookings for my birthday in May. We can’t apply for the visa at the moment as there is no guarantee for us on a work visa in Australia that we could come back to Australia if NZ falls under a travel ban whilst we are there. So gutted right now !! Hope things get better soon !!

21. Situation is changing very fast. I think there is quite a risk that airlines will cancel a lot of flights trans Tasman & you'll experience delays getting back to Australia/New Zealand. NZ people who ignore the no travel advisory won't exactly be popular with the airlines or NZ Government if they get stranded in Australia. They might go to the bottom of the list if people have to be ferried home on special flights. 14 days in the fairly relaxed form of self isolation would not worry me, but people just need to do the right thing & respect the safe travel advisory.

22. Thank you. I was going to fly to New Zealand next Wednesday. Just cancelled everything:( Hope all get well soon.

23. Do you think we should cancel our 7day trip to New Zealand in April ? Pls help!

24. I plan to travel to new zealand from australian in june will i be ok?