Mediterranean Cruises

BREAKING CRUISE NEWS: BIG Updates From Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Princess, and MORE!

The first 1000 people to use the link will get a free trial of Skillshare Premium Membership:

It’s a big week for breaking cruise news. We have the latest cruise cancellations, news on Alaska – could the season be saved as well as cruise news updates from Royal Caribbean, NCL, Princess, P&O, Carnival Cruise Line and MORE!

This video is sponsored by Skillshare.

Thanks to _cruise_ships for letting us use their Carnival Mardi Gras footage. Full video is here:

——————————————————

⭐ Become a Patreon to show your support and help us create even more content. In return, you get exclusive access to awesome never-seen-before videos, handwritten postcards, and much more!

📸 Follow us on Instagram to follow our epic adventures LIVE!:

📖 Check us out on Facebook:

✉️ Contact us:
ahoy@cruisewith.co.uk

——————————————————

🛒 Our Amazon must-buys:
If you are in the USA:
If you are in the UK:

🎥 Our filming gear:

🎵 We use Epidemic Sound, access thousands of songs and sound effects for your videos:

These are affiliate links, it doesn’t cost you a penny extra but we receive a tiny amount of money each time you buy something. It really helps us out!

——————————————————

00:00​​​ Introduction
00:30 Carnival Cruise Line Update
02:00 Norwegian Cruise Line News
05:25 Royal Caribbean News
05:45 Princess Cruises Update
07:10 Holland America News
08:06 Cayman Island News
10:10 UK News

👬 About us:
Ahoy! We’re Ben and David. We’ve been married since 2014 and live in Cambridge in the UK. About 5 years ago we caught the travel and cruise bug! Ever since we have been creating fun cruise ship videos including cruise ship tours, cruise news updates, cruise reviews, cruise tips and tricks, cruise vlogs, and much more! We take you on all of our cruise adventures around the world including the Mediterranean and Caribbean. We love to sail with the best cruise lines in the world including Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Princess Cruises, P&O, and Carnival Cruise Line.

#Cruise​ #Cruising​ #Travel

1. Thanks to our sponsors at Skillshare the first 1000 people to use the link will get a free trial of Skillshare Premium Membership: https://skl.sh/cruisewithbendavid02211

2. I want vacations back to normal. I listen to people who are good, fun and not annoying. I liked your cruise ship videos and info. They helped.

3. Good news: cruising will resume this summer; however, dinner will feature Heinz beans on toast or PB&J.

4. Thanks for naming me captain of the week! 😀

5. 'just curious but which one of you is the top? thanks…;-)

6. Hi Ben & David thank you for the information……. I enjoyed it. Keep it up

7. I believe that all Cruise Companies are ready to get back to sail or resume to operation but the World not yet ready to sail with us.

8. I'm thinking cruising starts in August. Majority of crew members are young and healthy and won't be vaccinated until the summer

9. Maybe to cruise sooner, we may need to become German, Italian or Singaporean citizens quickly. Lol.

10. I also feel bad for all of the people who lost their job or had hours cut and the cruise lines aren't giving money back only giving cruies credit. This is the second cancellation for me on NCL and want my money back.

11. Thanks for the updates ,yes I’m like you guys can’t wait for lockdown to be over ,like you say light at the end of the tunnel and two cruises booked for the end of the year,fingers crossed 🤞

12. We'll cruise again when we're not treated like remote control robots. We cruise to socialize with other passengers and have fun. I'll never spend thousands of dollars to be controlled like this.

13. Stay at home ppl. Wear a mask when you are out and about. This is the reason we have it under control in Australia 🇦🇺.

14. Thanks guys love watching.❤

15. I’m hoping Princess will make vaccines mandatory. We have to keep the people in the places we visit safe.

16. Thoughts on a May Celebrity cruise out of Southampton England to St Petersburg? We are from the USA.

17. Ben, your accent is different from David's! Ben are you from Scotland? My father is , family from the Highlands. When I was small, I had accent like Dad's! I lived in NY! People asked mom what country I was from?? 💓 Your videos!

18. Hi Ben n david come cruise with us majestic princess oct 16 th 2021 mx riviera from los angles elite and Platinum passengers here we can have dinner in crown grill etc etc

19. We are booked on the RC Symphony, May 15-22, this year. Haven't received word yet from RC that our cruise is canceled. 😢

20. Hey

21. 🇲🇨im stndby🔥🔥

22. Welcome back David 😍

23. Your prime minister is an imbecile to follow the lead of the US Democratic party. And the poor people pay for his incompetence.

24. Light at end of the tunnel. Yeah!

25. 😭 my first cruise ever and it's been cancelled once already, pushed back a year and might be cancelled again…I may just get a refund and do something else. Everything else is open with covid protocols

26. my princess cruise for march was canceled last december

27. I have been thinking lately about all of my Filipino friends and their families that rely on cruise ship employment income. Most of the roughly 350,000 Filipinos who work on cruise ships send at least half of their monthly pay home to support their extended families. If the average wage is around $1,000 / month, that's around 175M – 200M USD families in the Philippines are not receiving…each month! That is astounding to think about. Hoping and praying they can all get back to work soon.

28. My money is being spent to remodel my home.

29. Another very informative video. Do you guys work in the cruise industry?

30. I was surprised to find out the UK has the strictest lockdown, this new variant, is tough I just hope it does not go wrong like South Africa where the vaccine is not working on the new variant.
    $10 is around £7.16 for the skill share

31. also the UK roadmap sounds promising, but with regards to ex Soton cruises it would probably be like to have round UK cruises to start with before foreign travel is properly back in action

32. I have a cruise on Royal in May and I am waiting for the cancellation. I’ve been very optimistic until NCL and Carnival cancelled. My one and only cruise was 2018 so I’d love to see it sail but it time to be realistic. Anyway thanks for the video m, your ending song always lifts my mood. Have a great weekend 😊

33. If you like Ben & David's great content, make sure to support them on Patreon! I have been a patreon for more than a year, and it's marvellous! As a patreon you get exciting extra-content and much more!

34. Such a lovely video, always fabulously informative and superb quality! And you two look as great as ever! Take care from Sweden❣

35. We have booked NCL Star for November from Lisbon to the Azores. Can't wait 😁

36. Please check out the vaccines for for the crew members once they get their vaccines will be close of going

37. What about Celebrity Cruise ? When they start sailing again ?

38. Ahoy! I completely agree! All the lines under the same umbrella, like Carnival Corp. should cancel/keep cruises at the same time. Well said! Thank you for another great video. Happy Cruising!

39. Would love you guys to talk about which ships will be refurbished and which will have to wait. So many were scheduled to be refurbished. We all wonder if any of them will still be refurbished. What do you think?

40. Thank you so much for your information but the fact of this every crew member has to have a vaccine and everybody working outside at the pier has to have their vaccine checking them in
    There's no plans for vaccines why ain't there if you want to do a story get down to the bottom of the vaccines when are they getting their vaccines

41. Omg my Royal Caribbean trip is one stop in Cayman Islands…noooo

42. Holland America cancelled my August Alaska cruise out of Vancouver

43. Thanks B&D

44. Another excellent and informative video; thank you so much! Sounds like Spring is beginning to peek out from behind the clouds, literally and figuratively. Same here in La La Land. Cheers!

45. Another excellent and informative video; thank you so much! Sounds like Spring is beginning to peek out from behind the clouds, literally and figuratively. Same here in La La Land. Cheers!