Usa & Canada Cruises

The Best Cruise Line After COVID? | The technology that will change the cruising world forever

Join my private Facebook group for cruise deals, tips and advice – the more members we have, the better we’ll get! www.facebook.com/groups/CTGdeals There’s …

1. I love the app, I hope to travel on royal princess to QLD for 10 days in November and will be sailing with my 13 year old son, the app allows me to see where he is etc if we should be doing different activities. It will be great if they send the medallions to our home before sailing. Love how easy the app is to use even for a not so technologically minded person lol lol

2. Its an interesting set of technology. I know social distancing is key for when cruises resume service but it would certainly be nice to resume socialization with other passengers onboard the cruise once the ensuing Covid kerfuffle has passed but the technology will be handy. Over time cruises won't have Covid restrictions but there will be continued enhancement which is something I can envisage forth. Its nice to see this video. Take care :-).
    From Foxy :-).

3. Sounds good

4. Thank You for another great Video! Take care!

5. Sounds Great. I have booked Royal for Dec, and having already sailed on her two years ago in the Caribbean, I know the medallion's will make the trip even better. Fingers crossed that it will go ahead….

6. I think this is awesome! Way to go Princess! Royal has done something similar with the WOW band and I was able to use it on Symphony of the Seas during my last cruise. The app is amazing and so helpful. Thank you for your video! 😊

7. Touch Screens! Really? I’ve hated touch screens for years & if I have to, can’t get the hand sanitiser on fast enough. How many people have touched that screen already?
    Thought the future was less contact with each other?
    Keep your distance & all that.

8. Sounds good especially if the expand sending the medallions to peoples home address where you could have it ready to go

9. Hi Adrian, thanks for that update. My wife and I are on a Princess Cruise out of Brisbane in November (if we are lucky) but I guess because we live in NZ we will not get our medallions sent to us? Not that it matters that much but it would have been nice to get them prior to leaving home.