Miami Cruises

BIG CRUISE NEWS: US CRUISES AS SOON AS JULY?

Big Cruise News is breaking off. Could there be US cruises as soon as July. NCL is created a new plan and submitted it to the CDC. The big question is how …

1. I got the Vaccine to cruise, we all may need to be vaccinated to visit foreign ports/countries.

2. Just finished watching Atlantic Crossings on PBS and learned some history about the relationship between America and Norway during World War 2.
    Although this is a dramatized version of actual events, it does point out how good political relations were possible at the time.
    Unfortunately the CDC (Completely Dysfunctional Clowns) have no concept of how to work in a manner that promotes good will and helps all concerned.
    NCL is doing its best to be agreeable in this chess game of strategy.
    Unfortunately, employees and people are the people who are being ignored by the CDC.
    I suspect the CDC, in its lack of wisdom, will be annoyed that a corporation is trying to develop a plan, a plan that the CDC seems incapable of developing.
    Now, the next move is for the CDC.
    Will they do something reasonable and responsible, or make yet another bad move in this chess game that is no longer a game but a vital course of action that affects not just corporations, but the people who work for all corporations that serve the cruise industry.

3. Go go go NCL push push push CDC

4. Unfortunately, I think the CDC will refuse to work with NCL. They already have the authority to resume sailings with the condition that all passengers must be fully vaccinated. The fact that they haven't already replaced the conditional sail order with newer requirements doesn't bode well for NCL.

5. Excellent leadership at NCLH!

6. I like it! That being said…. I’m wondering about exemption for vaccines for kids. We have an NCL credit for a family cruise, they will not give us a refund so…. 🤷🏼‍♀️

7. It's all part of the CDC's plan make "make" it mandatory to have the vaccine. Give up, no cruising this year folks.

8. GO NCL!!!

9. Thanks for this in depth review of NCL's letter. Fingers crossed for US sailings, especially since my NCL Aug European cruise was cancelled today.

NCL did also announce today two new typical Caribbean sailings beginning in July but you have to fly to the Caribbean to board the ships (just like Royal and Celebrity this summer). I live in Florida so If I have to fly anyway, I may opt for the third cruise itinerary they announced for this summer, which is the 7-day Greek Isles! It's one of the many items on my bucket list and I get a 10% discount due to my Aug cruise being cancelled so likely I'll book it. Thanks again for your timely videos.

10. In conjunction with our return to service announcement, we have extended our voluntary temporary suspension through August 31, 2021 for the following ships; Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Sky, Norwegian Spirit, Norwegian Star and Norwegian Sun. In addition, Norwegian Epic through Sept. 1, 2021; and Norwegian Pearl through Nov. 7, 2021 have also been suspended.

11. Hopefully they’ll go for it, but we’ll see.

12. Getting mine this wk or nxt!! (Maderna, 1 Shot!) Fingers n toes crossed for Aug 30th!!

13. Fully vaccinated cruise ship means no children. There will be lots of frustrated families

14. Great update Tony! We're getting excited again! We 1000% support NCL's decision to require vaccinations and we've already called NCL corporate to express our appreciation.

15. If the government keeps saying the vaccine isn't good enough then one has to ask "what is?" 1918 – 2 years of pandemic, no vaccine. 2021, 2? years of pandemic, plenty of vaccine

16. And the little guy comes through! What a great plan…great letter…and great compromise! "We believe that a cruise ship [these protocols in place] is one of the safest options available." It feels like that, doesn't it? When you consider how many people you spend time next to in casinos and stadiums, fellow-cruisers all vaccinated with these protocols in place will be one of the safest places…period. Well done NCL.

17. I’m excited! Surely Rochelle Wallenski and the CDC team will have a near impossible task in coming up with an argument to any part of this NCL letter! I’m thinking the CDC may honor their request to lift the CSO for NCL and possibly consider it an experimental opening. With all guests and crew vaccinated, I don’t see how their plan to reopen can possibly fail. Hopefully Carnival can figure out a way to follow suit… Considering they have families I know it will be a little more challenging for them to figure a way around the children being vaccinated, but surely they can do it!🙏🏻

18. Thank you Tony for this informative video. Loving that NCL is pushing forward. Ready to work, ready to cruise!

19. And Disney Cruise Lines just cancelled all June 2021 sailings.

20. Great job NCL!! Let's get it together CDC.

21. I still like the idea of 12 hours between arriving and departing guests. In fact, expand it to airlines, hotels, restaurants, and bars!!!!

22. Come on cdc let's make this work. We are ready to cruise 👍

23. So when is the FDA going to GIVE the vaccine a FULL APPROVAL and not just for emergency use? CDC needs to explain! Pressure is ON!

24. Hope they lift the vaccine requirement prior to the Jan 2023 Vlogger Extravaganza

25. Whatever it takes to get the cruise industry up and running.

26. Could the next hoop be that you must have a leash on when in port?

27. pandemic record number of passengers flew in the US over Easter weekend: About 1.6 million travelers departed from US airports on Friday, and at least 1.3 million traveled in each of the following days, according to the Transportation Security Administration.

28. It appears Carnival Cruise Lines have removed June 2021 Caribbean cruise sailings from their travel agent booking page. This may be newsworthy.

29. Yes they all will require the shot . We are good with that .

30. Very interesting….. wait to see the response from the CDC.

31. Woo Hoo! Go NCL!!!

32. No shot for me. Bye bye! I wish we would quit calling it a vaccine. It's NOT! It's a shot like the flu shot. Yiu can still get Covid!

33. NCL just blew this out of the water. That letter was so on target, it’s ridiculous. They won me as a customer. I’m looking for my first NCL cruise now.

34. All cruise lines should have the updated air filtration, I have been vaccinated and if crew is mandated to be vaccinated let's go I have 2 cruises booked I already rescheduled 1!

35. Good news but….as a customer booked with RCL July 4th week, I would very upset if they cancelled my reservation and then required me to rebook just to satisfy a vaccine requirement. I applaude NCL for stepping out so boldly. But, there has to be a better way to get to 60 percent occupancy should the CDC give NCL, or any cruiseline, the green light.

36. I am sold lets go !

37. what about kids?

38. I am darn curious to see how the CDC responds. I'm sorry to say, I see them actually scrambling to come up with a way to not approve this plan. That being said, I am confident about the return to cruising.