Miami Cruises

New CDC Guidelines – Fighting for US Cruising in 2021 – Cruise Line News

We have some important cruise line news to cover this week. Some cruise lines are finding ways around the CDCs cruise ban, the Florida governor threatens …

1. It seems like it is getting closer to cruise time. I know some people have cruises booked for the summer. Hopefully they will be able to travel!

2. We need vaccinations, vaccination passports and reopen the cruise industry to those who are vaccinated

3. Newer information seems to indicate you don't really get it most of the time and then don't really spread it. (after vaccine) That why the CDC has eased up other types of travel.

4. Thanks you two, for all the info! I'm just going to wait for now. Until all this political red tape is removed. I'm not cruising! Plus prices are so expensive especially for me as a solo cruiser. I think cruises will not be back until 2023. Prices will be high for years to come. The cruise industry will pass on their losses to us the consumers! Sad but true! Take care you two! P.s I had my first Moderna shot on April 1st.. 2nd shot scheduled April 29th..

5. Leaving from Nassau in June on Adventure of the seas

6. Carnival Cruise Lines Great stock investment! This thing going to shoot up Monday. Also if you own 100 shares you get discount on cruises. I bet you will double your money in a few months.

7. It's sucks because we totally enjoyed norwegian. We enjoyed the professional experience. Norwegian was already super clean. What's with the fear? All of this is very silly and a lot of lying going on.

8. Actually hold on a minute. Doesn’t that mean I can travel internationally to a cruise but I can’t get on one in America? 🤦‍♂️

9. I get it’s a difficult time all around but the lack of guidance on cruise lines resuming seems very very odd to me since air travel and other forms of travel are basically being fully allowed. Makes 0 sense to me. 🤷‍♂️

10. It makes no sense that they are accepting undocumented Covid positive people across the border, but against Hippa they are going demand a vaccination passport. What about people who are allergic? How unfortunate.