Honeymoon Cruise

6 Pricey RV Items WORTH EVERY CENT // (Not Sponsored)

Some things are just worth the money. These are 6 things we wish we would have purchased from the very beginning.

All items in this video are listed HERE –

******* THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ******

Love our channel? When you buy us a coffee, you not only provide the necessary fuel for Kristin’s late night editing sessions, you also help us pay for equipment and subscriptions needed to continue producing.

******** NEW TO OUR CHANNEL? ********

We are so glad you are here! Learn more about us here —

How do we live this way? Check out our RV Living Playlist —

More on Travel Nursing here —

Each week we put out a new Episode following our journey on the weekend. We also do a Tuesday video called Real Talk Tuesday where we spill the beans on many aspects of our everyday life.

Thanks for joining us! Leave us a comment and tell us where you are in your own unordinary journey. We love connecting with you.

***************** SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ********************

🌐BLOG www.noordinarypath.com/
💙FACEBOOK –
📷INSTAGRAM –
📍 PINTEREST –
Email – noordinarypath@gmail.com

#noplife #noordinarypath #travelnursefamily

1. Ignore the haters, y’all are genuine! We have been full-timing for 7 months with our 3 kids (and 1 dog 😉)…. I get it!
    Definitely adding the ice maker to my Amazon cart right now!
    Thanks for recs!

2. did you put dicor around the fan base after you filed the video? that needs done or it will leak!

3. 😊👍

4. Love my ice maker!! Just ordered a max fan and going to check out that keyless lock. It’s on our list of upgrades😉 Neat video, thanks for sharing!

5. Kids look to be having fun, awesome.

6. What’s the make and model of the ice maker?

7. Regarding a macerator: you will use it often to drain tanks at RV parks because gravity does not always work with the elevation (or distant location) of the dump spot. A great investment at about $100.

8. Great video, thanks for the info! Happy trails to you! ⛺️😄

9. Nice Rig,

10. Nothing better than dueling fuels!

11. I haven't read through 200+ comments, so someone may have mentioned this already…
    If you do get Lithium batteries you wouldn't be able to store them in that outside box if you were going anywhere that had near freezing temperatures (32 oF / 0 oC).

12. Love the icemaker! What's the harvest time? Have you measured the watt hrs it takes for a single load of ice? And what's the yield? 1#? 2#?
    Southern nevada new follower!

13. Totally agree on the ice maker, one of the best $100 spends we've done wrt to camping. Definitely gonna look into the Latchit! and maybe eventually the upgraded fan. Thanks.

14. Number 2…poo extractor no (pun intended)

15. just bought the lock through your link. Thanks

16. Awesome video thanks for sharing

17. Nice job! Quick question: We have the icemaker but whenever I try to freeze the cubes, they are so wet that they stick together in a giant clump of ice. How do you prevent that from happening? Thanks so much! (Liked and Subscribed!)

18. Ditch the generator and lead acid batteries… Go with a full solar system and Lithium batteries and you will never look back!

19. I have been full-time off grid for over 19 years and solar panels are the way to go if you can find a way to do it you won’t be replacing batteries you won’t be making your RV neighbors crazy with a champion generator which is very very noisy.

20. You need to re-try to use your remote for your fantastic fan but it requires specific training to communicate with it and then they work great. There should’ve been instructions and if not contact fantastic fan and get the instructions

21. re:
    macerator
    According to the occasional unsubstantiated rumor, some folks empty the tank into any handy gopher tunnel.

22. Thank you! I got the RV lock and gave you a shout out! Thanks!

23. God I love spending money lol!! I like these vids way more than budget vids!

24. Great video
    Cheers 🍻

25. Hey there can you do a video just on the process and what exactly you do and what you use to get the waist from the trailer to the thing in the back of the truck and taking it to dump it? We are just getting started with our adventures and would love to see more of this option. Thank! 🙂

26. I bought a 2021 T@b 320-S Boondock addition teardrop trailer. It came with the Fantastic fan, solar, and cassette toilet (5 gallon, okay for one person). The solar and driving keep my battery charged.

I totally agree with the ice-maker! I heard that recommendation on several forums and it made sense. I love mine but do set it up outside under my canopy because there's NO counter space in my little kitchen LOL. Not complaining though! May God bless you and your sweet family 👩‍🦳

27. Yes someone else that uses a generator when boonedocking I got so many haters on You Tube that tells me I'm rude for useing it well I've been boonedocking 3 times and my closest neighbor was probably quarter mile from me yeah I can't afford solo I have bills to pay and a house so all the haters can just get over it lol. Great video.