Miami Cruises

AWESOME CRUISE NEWS: US CRUISES TO START IN 2021, US PORTS TO VACCINATE CRUISE WORKERS

Cruise News Time! Well the cruise news keeps getting better. On the heels of the CDC announcing relaxed requirements for the conditional sail order several …

1. Lots of vaccine resistant people…but I am willing to bet there will be at least some that will quietly go get their jab so they can get on a ship. I'm sure someone will come along here to loudly tell me how wrong I am. I know I'm not.

2. I'm fully vaccinated and ready to go! I really
    hope Royal Caribbean follows the vaccine path!

3. I think it may be a good idea for cruise lines to INITIALLY require all to be vaccinated, maybe for only a month or two. I am so excited to hear of the start up of cruising again. How unfair that they have been singled out when, airlines especially, have continued with few requirements. Our 3/15/2020 cruise was cancelled and we now have a Celebrity cruise booked on 8/15/2021, hopefully this cruise will happen.

4. I have Disney cruises booked and one in Alaska next year with them, not sure what will happen with my 2.5 year old 🤷🏼‍♀️ and vaccination requirements here and in Vancouver

5. Yay – just YAY

6. We cruise NCL…our family of travelers all have been vaccinated..I would hope for safety of all they follow vaccinations protocol..but it everyones right to say if they believe in the vaccinations..

7. I’m a cruise employee shoreside. This is such encouraging news. I’m vaccinated and can tell you many of my guests are as well and would prefer ships require it. There are some that won’t cruise with vaccination requirements however the majority is much higher wanting the cruise lines to require vaccinations. I say let cruise!!!

8. Thinking Disney myself….which at this point, I am fine with….We plan on holding out so they can give us credit to book next year….not thinking August would be any better with Disney….s'ok I've given up being disappointed!

9. I have a cruise July 5th….. Do you think we'll make it?

10. Royal Caribbean, vaccine path

11. Beyond July, Walter Reed Army researchers have new, promising data that their vaccine candidate will work against other coronaviruses, a feat neo yet accomplished by other vaccines.
    Public health experts and government officials are anticipating the need for booster shots down the line, to block mutations of any existing or future coronaviruses.
    Thus there may be a need and opportunity for additional vaccinations.

12. I’m a fan of the vaccine path. Why would the cruise lines wait for paid sailings when they could take vaccinated passengers that are willing to pay now. The current political divide on the vaccine issue seems crazy to me. Vaccinations are a huge medical advancement that we all used to embrace, why are we making this into a blue vs red fight? No one wants their kid to be paralyzed by polio and even though the last us transmitted case was 40
    Years ago most parents have their kids vaccinated, but in a global pandemic suddenly we’re all
    Snowflakes for getting vaccinated? It doesn’t make sense to me.

13. Let’s do it!!! Us cruises are ready to go!!

14. Hoping for the vaccine path!

15. What about vaccinated cruises and non vaccinated cruises? It’d also be a good way to study some stuff.

16. Did the cdc say how many people be allowed on each ship.

17. Let's get this going. If the route of vaccinated passengers and crew is the method chosen I hope we can also pursue no mask needed as well. With the majority being vaccinated then we should be safer to resume a normal cruise life!!!!

18. Vaccine path for me!

19. I was in Galveston today to welcome 2 Carnival ships!! It was exciting to finally see them back!

20. Anti-Vaxxers don't need to cruise!

21. No cruise booked yet for 2021 but being a dedicated cruiser since 1998 I can't contain my excitement. Best news in a long time. Thanks Tony.