Caribbean Cruises

Majesty of the Seas Sail Away l Embarkation Day l Royal Caribbean Cruise Vlog l Ep. 3

Grab a cocktail and head to the railing-it’s time to sail away from Fort Lauderdale! As always, make sure to watch in HD for the best video quality! Hope you enjoy! 🙂

#RoyalCaribbean #CruiseVlog #MajestyOfTheSeas #Cruise #CaribbeanCruise

To see more videos, please: like, comment, share and subscribe!

Majesty of the Seas Daily Programs:

Facebook Group:

Instagram:

Scott Singer Cruises Group Cruises Info:

Scott Singer Cruises Merchandise:

Email:
ScottSingerCruises@gmail.com

1. I have such a "new normal" mindset, that seeing not many people and very spread-out feels very normal. But this was January! I'm surprised to see the ship appear so empty! Was it because it was January (or last November as I came to see in Episode 4)? Was it because you were in places not many other passengers were? Was it because people were traveling on newer ships and/or because it didn't hold as many people?

And, I sail to be at sea. Which is one reason why I like the older ships better (depending on the ship, I suppose). The older ships have those wide open decks that welcome the sea. Even though many of the modern ships are bigger, I feel like they are often cramped with over-the-top amenities and emphasize the amenities-at-sea rather than the being-at-sea angle. I could be wrong seeing as I've never been on one of the more modern ships and have only seen the (as far as the latest mega ships go) 2013 Royal Princess in person.

Also, that food looked pretty good, but you really made it sound even better. I could really use some horse radish crusted salmon right about now.

2. I like the party nights with friends but also quiet sea days reading on deck or just lounging on deck. The food looks great especially after the "weight watchers cruise" as you called it haha

3. Do you plan on cruising Carnival, MSC, and Royal Caribbean again?

4. I like your tour, it's refreshing that you can see the good in this older ship! So often people compare the new Royal Caribbean ships, and cannot see the benefits of an older ship. I actually sail a-lot with Carnival and there are many "nooks and crannies" to explore, and most of the Carnival ships have wrap around promenades.

5. I like to just relax.

6. We love to cruise with friends. We sit out on the "Waterfront" and talk all night. Very interested to see that RC has a Gluten Free area on the buffet. In March we sail the Divina from Miami then the next day we get on Carnival Magic in Fort Lauderdale. Really enjoying the RC series. We need to give RC another shot.

7. I enjoy solitude on the balcony or quiet areas, then having the opportunity to dress up and engage with other passengers or shows if I choose!

8. Love to just stare at the wake!!

9. I was on the water 41 days last year and Love it all, relaxing, food and shore excursions. But if I could only do one thing, the Boat would be fine as long as I had internet.

10. I like a bit of Everything relax and be busy that the freedom that I love with cruising.

11. Everything looked pretty yummy!! We can't wait to cruise with RCCL in June for something different.

12. I like walking around the ports, eating in the main dining room, and the quiet of being out at sea.

13. That was my family watching the football game lol!

14. I love seeing the shows, exploring new ports and meeting new people some with lasting friendships.

15. I like different things, the views, the quiet, relaxation, the excitement of different port, and of course people watching, but any traveling I like to do

16. Oh hi scott. Fantastic video again. Great tip about the eye drops! I remember when i went on a cruise last year and i cried the whole time… it could have been dry eyes or because I got on the wrong boat. Either way i was crying x

17. We like to rest and relax. Occasionally we will participate in a game of some kind but mostly we just veg. On our last cruise, last December, out of Fort Lauderdale was a hot mess! There was construction going on, we did not get on the ship (Emerald Princess) until after 12:30pm, boarding was a confusion (we are Platinum with Princess) and we did not leave until it was almost dark around 7 pm. We were suppose to depart at 4pm but we got to watch 3 other ships depart. So thank you for sharing your embarkation from Ft. Lauderdale! Looking forward to the next segment.

18. Child's playpen LOL!!!!!

19. You keep deleting my comments which is strange but I guess its time to unsubscribe.

20. The food on Royal Caribbean is always DELICIOUS! I am so glad that you have food that you enjoy! I don’t know how you survived that MSC Armonia Cruise. !

21. I love looking out to sea relaxing with a drink dinner or just enjoying sailing along the coast .

22. Going on the Island Princess. Went on her last August to Alaska. Your group cruise vlogs were so helpful. You said not to worry about being in an interior cabin(2 people) and you were so right. Going this time in a mini-suite (3 people) and so excited!

23. Cookies under the moon?! How fantastic is that? That would me my favorite part of the day/night.

24. Ft. Lauderdale is my port preference.

25. it warms my heart to see you enjoying your food after the armonia 😍

26. Can’t go wrong with a windjammer buffet, even if you don’t like the options, there’s always a trusty warm hamburger 🍔

27. The buffet looked really good. Happy to see you got some better food options than Armonia! We have never sailed RC so really looking forward to seeing more videos!

28. Sea days are my favorite, especially early in the morning before most people are out of bed. 😀

29. Hi Scott, it's Patrick here, my mom and I were on a 9 day cruise, on the Volendam, which sailed out of Fort Lauderdale, which left on November 11th. My mom & I just enjoyed either shopping, or sitting on the deck by the Sea View Bar.

30. Are you going to do videos of the ship itself?

31. Happy happy music

32. What a difference from the horror of MSC. Royal Caribbean has a pretty good product for a mass market faced clientele. Like you, I’m a HAL loyalist (3 star Mariner, almost 4) and I’m pretty sure you’ll love Royals premium brand Celebrity which is a competitor of HAL’s.

33. Was on the Bliss last month..watching your videos..I need to hurry up and book another cruise. I have done Carnival many moons ago…..Norwegian now I want to try Royal Caribbean……

34. I love the sea the smell of the air, and the soothing sound of the water rushing against the hull

35. Doing 16 day transatlantic in August. Total of 8 sea days. Can't wait. Afraid of the water but love cruising. Love to sit and just watch the water. So relaxing. Looking forward to the rest of your videos.

36. Definitely Fort Lauderdale.

37. We love to sit on our balcony and listen to and watch the ocean. My husband has a terminal disease and I love watching him sit and relax. Memories to make!

38. Sail away is always fun. Looking forward to time in the sun. Standing on the deck at the rear. Watching the port slowly disappear. Missing dinner in the MDR because you forget where you are. You are no longer on that other ship. The meals on there you would often skip. A different vibe on Majesty as you stand and watch the frivolity. Cast your eyes to the sky and enjoy the moon. Another day will begin quite soon. Back to your room for an early night and what awaits is a strawberry delight. Now it's time to turn off the light. From us aĺl, we say good night.

39. Sailed out of both ports and I will admit to being partial to Miami. I love, love, love that skyline and Miami Beach! Fort Lauderdale though is a pretty close runner-up! We often book the aft balconies, corners when we can, so I look forward to those Sea Days with books on our balcony. Still love the excursions though where ever we go because we enjoy learning about the cultures.

40. Windjammer buffet – yummy!!

41. I definitely prefer Port Everglades- it’s so easy & such a pretty sail away!
    You know me Scott – I love watching the ocean (usually from my balcony) – although I loved our sail away on the Island Princess- up on deck with Captain Stanley!

42. Most of the time I go by myself. Love company but enjoy solo time too. Could pass a sea day at the most quiet pool area or near by, so I could hydrate as needed, while reading a book, listening to music or just looking at the horizon from a lounge chair. On port days I do my best to go out and see all what there is to see usually using ship or independent tours.
    My main objection to that ship was the size of the cabins. Food and entertainment was good. Wait till you see that buffet at lunch time…hope you get a place to seat.

43. You lost weight on the armonia cruise…..but it looks like you gained it all back on your first night on this cruise!😂😛. Aaaand….my friend and i put a deposit down on you Oct 2021 group cruise yesterday! Cheryl is great! We are so excited to meet both of you and everyone else!

44. I love sea days!

45. Although I love much of entertainment on the ship, I mostly enjoy the meditative quality of being at sea. So relaxing.

46. Know what you’re saying scott , not quiet same thing but few months back got garden room in hotel french riveria, spent whole holiday whishing had got high floor Mediterranean view