Mediterranean Cruises

– SOLAR POWER BANK:

– DRY-PACK:

– SHOES:

– BACKPACK:

Cool Music:

Thank you for watching!

1. Hope you are ready for this vlog series, guys! A whole new level for me in many ways, here starts my adventures DEEP into Africa, get ready! Check out my instagram for my photo dairy of Africa, where I will be posting heaps of photos from this huge, incredibly engaging land! Photos here: https://www.instagram.com/indigo.traveller/

2. Uma jovem de 17 teve toda a sua família assassinada por invasores de terras. Conseguiu escapar porque estava armada. Falavam das favelas durante o apartheid. Por acaso os governos de esquerda melhoraram alguma coisa? O desemprego e´enorme e as necessidades da população são diárias.

3. A desgraça da África do Sul começou com a eleição de Mandela, um terrorista. No dia da posse, cantou uma música que tem em dos versos: morte aos brancos. A Economia entrou em depressão e a moeda perdeu 20 por cento do seu valor. O pais que era um modelo de desenvolvimento para a África, piorou com os sucessivos governos depois de Mandela. Todos do partido do terrorista e, como não poderia deixar de ser, comunista. As invasões das fazendas por grupos armados que fizeram vários massacres de fazendeiros brancos. Invadem as fazendas apenas com a intenção de destruir. Não querem e não sabem trabalhar a terra. Sao vagabundos e criminosos, iguais aos grupos dos sem terra no Brasil. Um invasor de terras no Brasil, durante o governo Dilma, destrui uma propriedade de japoneses que estavam trabalhando nela há mais de vinte anos. Prejuízo de vinte milhões de reais. Em outra invasão, com um trator, destruíram 20 mil mudas da companhia estatal EMBRAPA. Sobre a África do Sul, a grande imprensa não fala nada. A grande imprensa e´de esquerda e da´ muito valor a ativistas e outras porcarias de gente. Isto em todo o mundo. Quando há uma denuncia seria de qualquer conservador, espalham que e´teoria da conspiração. Não duvido que a África do Sul tenha uma guerra civil. Comunistas saem apenas na bala. Não há diálogo com estes elementos.

4. I would love to visit, but I will respectfully keep my distance.

5. Who cut this mans hair? 😂🤦‍♂️

6. am from johannesburg but i no longer go to town because of crime you are really brave 🙌🏿

7. Hillbrow is the worst part of Johannesburg in my opinion

8. Johannesburg has no redeeming value anymore. Gone for good.

9. 10:37 wowww sooO beautiful. 😐
    for sureee

10. what a segergated city.

11. do they speak english.

12. All the foreigners are the one that made south africa dirty like this as you can see

13. South Africa is one country I have less than no desire to ever visit.

14. 7:27 🥵🥵

15. whats the song called?

16. South Africa is such a beautiful place. I stayed for 2 weeks and my elderly folks were robbed in their sleep and took all they had. The place itself it breathtaking. But the government is horribly corrupt and the people are just doing what they can to exist.

17. Pretty pointless if the camera is always on you.

18. Why not show the poor white squatter's camps? This wigger seems to think that things will get better, lol.

19. yo ,who else in Jozi rn?

20. I lived for time in Hillbrow, Johannesburg in the 1970's, It was very cosmopolitan then, but what a change, sadly not for the better it seems. Yes there is an enormous disparity of wealth, with huge slum areas. Tragically it is not just a 3rd world problem, even the U.S. has massive slum areas..!!

21. If its anything like Harare then its grim indeed.

22. This guy talks a lot of hot air blabla

23. I live in South Africa – the whole country is a shit hole and the police are fucking useless. They take 2 to 4 hours to respond to a crime, I was hikacked in 2011 at 18H00 – the police arrived on the scene at 22H20

24. Bro who cut your hair !! That’s dangerous !!

25. Awesome vlog. Thank you.

26. Jesus!! The fast choppy cuts and jumps… It's in watchable.

27. I am back in Jo 'burg after being in the UK and I wake up most mornings with the sun shining into my bedroom, I go for a 45 minute walk around the leafy suburbs before stopping off for a fry up with friends. I then lie beside the pool to work on my tan and splash around. Later I will meet up with friends at restaurants or coffee shops in one of the 10 large malls close by. Yes, Jo 'burg is dangerous and you have to keep your wits about you, but it is also buzzing, beautiful and bazaar, with friendly people and the best weather in the world.

28. "It's going to take years to close the wealth gap". . . you have no idea of what you're talking about! There will always be wealthy people. The more time that goes by since white rule, the more poor the poor get. Thus the gap just continues to get bigger and bigger. Take snaps shots of the places in your video, 10 years ago, 20 years ago, 30 years ago. Then project forward 10 years time, 20 years time . . .
    I know. I was there 40 years ago, 30 years ago, 20 years ago. To think that removing the white man is the solution to some other problem is just crazy-think. South Africa was not just the strongest and wealthiest country in Africa, it was stronger and wealthier than the whole of Africa put together.

29. Hillbrow wasn't anything like that 30 years ago. It is not about wealth or black and white or the history of SA. Its about the fact that our government has absolutely no control over illegal immigration coming into SA. They all go live in places like Hillbrow, doing their illegal business. All South Africans are scared of Hillbrow

30. Murder and crime rates in South Africa are worse than many war zones.

31. Survival of the fittest.

32. Jimmy wants that booty

33. Mom I dont want to go to Joburg 🙁

34. Sadly, it's the same as everywhere else.Every city has horrible people in them. All you can do is use common sense and just pray you're not in the wrong place at the wrong time. Stay safe everyone. Best wishes from the UK.

35. If i win the lotto i want to go to every country in the world none stop travelling until i find somewhere to fall in love with and just stay and die

36. If you are still in JHB contact me to find out about all farm murders en white genocide

37. Just walk a few blocks, any day.. you'll get robbed if you walk long enough that day

38. I would make more money if I moved to JHB but I will NOT go to that. That place is the centre of all hell.

39. thanks gyz, nice to see it all and get the explanation.