Miami Cruises

BREAKING CRUISE NEWS – More US Ports Opening

BREAKING CRUISE NEWS – More US Ports Opening and so many more cruise ships starting. Lawsuit may go to a higher court and Canada US border opening.
#cruiseshipnews​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ #cruisingwithdon​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ #cruisenews​ #royalcaribbean
My Mailing Address is :
Don’s Family Vacations PMB #471​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ 900 Greenbank road Nepean Ontario K2J 4P6
Holland America Oct 15th 2022 transatlantic dterris@travelonly.com
Panama Canal cruise April 27th 2022 14 day dterris@travelonly.com
Alaska group cruise June 4th 2022 7 day northbound dterris@travelonly.com

Check out My Two other channels here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.
Just Don

Movie Related

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States 🙂

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at ajekova@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

check out some more videos here:

1. Desantis is not only hurting the cruise industry but also the Florida economy.

2. I am waiting for the Manhattan, NY and New Jersey ports to open up.
    I don't want to have to fly to Florida or Texas in order to board a ship.
    United States is going to have to aim for herd immunity.
    Anyone over 12 who still has not been vaccinated, for the most part, won't be.

3. Evidently fact checked: Last 2 weeks COVID cases up 900% among open border crossers as our Administration pretends to be concerned over the spread among citizens!

4. As long as the FDA does NOT approve the Covid vaccine, then they'll most likely keep the public health emergency protocols in place. If they got rid of the emergency order then they couldn't legally offer you the Covid vaccine. This is because the vaccine has NOT been approved by the FDA. And there must be a good reason why the Covid vaccine has NOT been approved by the FDA yet.

5. If closing the borders is such is a good idea, why not just close the border between all the states and provinces? As a matter of fact maybe we should shut down the commuters from the suburbs to the cities.

6. I’m so happy to see that the governor from Florida is a wise and responsible man, wish all the governors were the same. Interesting to see that Florida was the first state to remove the masks and make the life of their people. De Santis will win for sure. CDC is overpowered affecting the economy .

7. Well right now my next two cruises with NCL are canceled due the mix and marching. Hopefully just a start up thing.

8. Do any serious cruisers think
    cruise CEOs are rooting for Desantis at this point

Or rooting for CDC and NCL?

Look at Carnival SOLD OUT. Does Carnival like STILL having a threat of $5000 fines if Desantis wakes up on wrong side of bed or needs media attention stunt

CDC has actually saved this industry by working to efficiently distribute vaccines

Don and all the TAs should kiss CDCs feet

9. Thanks for the update Don! Just glad cruising is returning! I got to see the Carnival Mardi Gras up close at Port Canaveral last weekend! It is magnificent!

10. Bar harbor never wanted cruise ships long before covid. The shop owners love them, the old residents don't.

11. Free to get sick without Jab.

12. It also sounds like the Governor is ready for the cruise lines to shut down altogether

13. NIMBY'S are everywhere.

14. The governor of Florida is becoming a laughingstock. His state is covid-19 Capitol of the United States.

15. Still bashing the CDC, Don? Thank goodness the CDC had the "power" to regulate the cruise restart, or we might not even being starting back up right now. Because of the cruise lines working with the CDC advice, the cruise restart is going better than anyone expected!

16. Don, don't forget the people from Ottawa are stupid too, for voting for trashy councilmembers/politicians, besides the politicians may get money under the table (it has been known to happen more often than we would like to admit).

17. Thank you.

18. I did not understand your Bar Harbor comments. I thought the issue was whether they would continue to ban cruise ships. And if the majority of the voters do not like them, then I expect they will continue to ban them. What is logical or in their best interest or fair is not particularly relevant.

19. We have too many idiots in the US that think the vaccine is some conspiracy against them and they refuse to get vaccinated. I hope they all get a good case of COvid they will then at least get antibody protection

20. People don’t have to be vaccinated if they chose not too. CDC needs to get over themselves. It’s a dam virus…viruses mutates. Is the US government going to shut down the count every time the virus changes? Absolutely ridiculous! Imho