New Zealand Immigration update 18 July 2021
Hope you are all keeping safe.
Here is our latest edition of updates on immigration during the current global pandemic. June Ranson (CEO) discusses recent changes including updates on :
– The new accreditation being delayed until 2022
– Employers holding the old accreditation can still support workers on work to residence pathway
– Changes to Essential Skills work visas including streamlined process for those requiring new visa for exactly the same role
– Length of new visas for those paid below the median wage will be 24 months
– 300 teachers getting a special exemption
– Parent retirement and investors still being good options for coming to NZ
NOTE: Immigration NZ are now changing their thoughts on current accredited employers and for how long they will be eligible to support workers for work to residence visas. This is the frustration we are dealing with during all these changes, we will keep you posted when Immigration NZ finalise there decision.
Please all keep safe and healthy. Subscribe to Woburn International’s channel to keep up to date as things are changing rapidly. For more
information visit our website www.woburn.co.nz