Miami Cruises

CRUISE NEWS – CDC UPDATES AND FLORIDA LAWSUIT WIN

CRUISE NEWS – CDC UPDATES AND FLORIDA LAWSUIT WIN
CDC will now accept mixed vaccines which opens the doors to many more travelers. Florida wins a vaccine mandate lawsuit but will it effect the Cruise Lines?
#cruiseshipnews​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ #cruisingwithdon​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ #cruisenews​ #royalcaribbean
My Mailing Address is :
Don’s Family Vacations PMB #471​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ 900 Greenbank road Nepean Ontario K2J 4P6
Holland America Oct 15th 2022 transatlantic dterris@travelonly.com
Panama Canal cruise April 27th 2022 14 day dterris@travelonly.com
Alaska group cruise June 4th 2022 7 day northbound dterris@travelonly.com

Check out My Two other channels here and maybe subscribe for some laughs.
Just Don

Movie Related

For those of you who are wondering, yes I am a Travel Agent and I work with anyone in Canada and the United States 🙂

Need to contact me with questions or to book a cruise? You can email me at dterris@travelonly.com or check out my website at dterris.travelonly.com

check out some more videos here:

1. Imagine if back in Early 2020 that everyone just wore the masks …. None of this would have happened.

2. Tell us you're vaccinated and we believe you. The reason the Ontario Government did that is because it is illegal to make a person get a vaccine under the immunization act

3. What worries me is if people no longer require to be vaccinated or take a COVID test COVID is going to spread like crazy

4. Soo jealous you're cruising 😷. Have a fantastic time 😀.

5. Princess has not changed their mixed vaccines policy! Hope it comes soon.

6. Watch the fun when all cruise ships change their ports away from Florida. There will be lots of crocodile tears. But it will be too late.

7. Hey, you know if ppl don't go on vacation MILLIONS of ppl lose their job. Did you think f all those Cruise, Hotels, Food catering, WORKERS, ECT…..

8. The whole vaccine mandate is ridiculous. It’s wearing off now that you need a booster the cases will definitely start back up without wearing a mask. I have many clients that caught the virus and most of them was traveling and they are vaccinated

9. It's crazy that there are mandates — especially when they have NO IDEA if vaccines are really viable. I was totally vaccinated, caught Covid and have been sick for at least 10 days.

10. Thanks Don. My vaccine certificate expires in January: does that mean I have to wait for the booster before I can travel…?

11. YAY thank you Don 😊

12. We should have an honest conversation. We were told if you get the vaccinated you will not get the virus and die. I know several people who were fully vaccinated that go the virus. The worse case required hospitalization, she was fully vaxed. We now know that assertion is not true. People get the virus and die even if fully vaccinated. Second, we were told that unvaccinated spread the virus more than vaccinated. But, studies of people with the delta variant show that there is no substantial difference in transmission between vaccinated and unvaccinated. Given that knowledge, we must ask why all these vaccination requirements? The science says that vaccines do not impact the public but the individual. It is time to get past this misinformation spread by the government.

13. Don, Will you be doing an Embarkation video? I'll be boarding from there for my first time and I'm curious. Thank you

14. If you're having problems wearing a mask in the heat it's time to stop using those stupid throwaway mask and get a decent 3-layer cloth masks that you can wash. I have been wearing my cotton masks for sun protection is well and I'm not finding it inconvenient for the most part

15. The WuFlu has become endemic. There is no beating it. It’s just like influenza and that’s why Norway ended all “covid” restrictions. It’s long past time to move on…

16. When everyone is vaccinated, I thing you’re pretty safe.

“This study has demonstrated that SARS-CoV-2 infected vaccinated individuals are less likely to engage in significant viral shedding, and when they do, the viral particles appear to be less infectious. The vaccinated also report a significantly lower incidence of SARS-CoV-2 symptoms than the non-vaccinated, with 74% of days reported symptomless compared to 37%, respectively. Breakthrough infections in the vaccinated tended to be tissue-restricted, usually only detectable in saliva samples and not the nasal cavity. The usual method of utilizing nasal swabs for routine testing may cause an underestimation of the number of infected amongst the vaccinated.”

17. LET'S GO BRANDON!

18. I never have and never will wear a mask. Let's Go Brandon!!

19. Unfortunately, Canadians still have to do an RT PCR test to return by land even if going to the US for tge day.

20. Enjoy

21. Some Great news Don, THANKS and ENJOY!

22. Better to risk death or long haul disability then get vaccinated? NUTS! So I would have to work with unvaccinated personnel. They are putting me and my family at risk of death, etc. Over 700,000+ deaths and idiots want vaccinated personnel to bump shoulders with the the unvaccinated at work. Just brilliant, desantis.

23. I live in New South Wales Australia. We've been told that by December 1st, the vaccinated and non-vaccinated will be treated exactly the same way with almost no restrictions, and yet, we still have no clear indication when cruising with restart here. It's very frustrating.

24. I live in Puerto Rico, and I'm used to wearing a mask in the heat🤷🏽‍♀️

25. I live in. Nova Scotia, and you have to show proof of vaccines, not just say you have it.

26. Then why did Princess go ahead and extend the protocols until the end of February 2022? Masks, Covid testing etc.

27. Covid|9 is growing and permanently stay at human body's T-Cell then cause it malfunction to replicate, destroy and spread even you have fully recovered or fully vaccinated. Currently vaccine is incompetent due to vaccine maker adjust to be safe, so the victims rate is drop after vaccination. Litigation is applicable now after politicians fully approve the vaccine. This is great liberty status evolution. A lot of people having long teRm serious reaction even death in vaccination before, and the politicians still do not want to tell the truth.

28. QUESTION: Hi Don, What about MRNA mixed vaccines that are more that 42 days between doses? We were vaccinated 52 days apart and currently would not be allowed to travel on our NCL cruise. Has there been any clarification about that that you are aware of?
    Truly appreciated your videos it's really helped us get through this pandemic. Can't wait to get on our next cruise.

29. I sure hope they don't need tests before a cruise Hoping by our January cruise we don't 🙂 Almost forgot Enjoy your cruise!!

30. I know you don’t answer any comments, but from what I understand you didn’t have to wear a mask outside.

31. I dont know the specific wording on the florida law, but I belive it is no entity shall. So the law would be the the same for all entities.